Part 4

Tom opens his eyes, it's past eight, and his mother is calling for dinner.

Tom...

How many times do I have to call you?

Tom hurried down from the closet and put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

By the time he got back to his room after eating, it was nine o'clock ,Tom began to close the curtains of his room.

There is light in the room in the other house and the windows are open. No one to see. He comes out of the bathroom wearing only a towel and Tom turns off the lights in his room and looks through the curtains.

It is doubtful that such a beautiful body has ever been seen. Six feet tall, short bearded and mustache, Tom's eyes filled with excitement.

He was thrilled to see the towel that fell from his waist unknowingly.

Tom watched as the white light came on. He enjoys looking at the beauty of his body, the shape of his muscles and the color of his stomach in the mirror. Fingers running across his breast with small brown bumps. The outstretched dick is picked up with hands and caressed. Tom felt embarrassed. A rush of emotion surged through his shorts.

Tom watched the light fade.. Jerry enjoys looking at the beauty of his body, the shape of his muscles and the color of his stomach in the mirror.

Fingers run over his breast, which has small brown bumps. He took the outstretched dick with his hand and stroked it. Tom felt embarrassed.

A rush of emotion surged through his shorts. Tom lay on the bed he couldn't sleep he longed to know who he was Tom took off his clothes and took his cock in his hands he was full of himself Tom's hands moved back and forth unknowingly writhed with emotion. The beauty of his body does not disappear.

Tom's hands are faster...

Ah.. ah...Seals rose from his lips.The feelings that had been buried in Tom's chest slowly drifted to Tom's eyelids.

The feelings that had been buried in Tom's chest slowly drifted to Tom's eyelids