Part 5

Tom opened his eyes to the 7:30 AM alarm, still tired from the day before.

Checking his mobile phone, he looks at the time. The number of messages and calls was too high. He did not care about any of them.In the midst of huddling a white cotton pillow nearby, Tom crossed his legs and hugged it tightly.

He felt a little cold because of the light rain in the morning. Drizzling rain was blowing through the window, and Jerin put his right hand under his leg and pulled the blanket over him.

The rain is pouring outside and he gets up to close the windows. He stretched out his hands and pulled back the window panes, looking into the room in the house beyond. There is light in the room and it sounds like he is calling someone.

A wool is placed around the waist. Jerry slowly closed the curtains.. He longed to get to know his neighbor.

Whoever he is...??

Yay..thanks..

Come inside..

His mother is talking to someone.

Tom doesn't care.

you alone here ?

I'm with my son....

A man's voice is unfamiliar. Tom came down

Hey.. this is Edward.. our new neighbor.

Tom was shocked. He could not speak anything there.

Tom observes the dress.sky blue shirt and short pants. So did he see everything I looked at yesterday?

Tom didn't know what to say.

He tries to hide his excitement. Tom can't take his eyes off him.

Hey.....Tom

Edward starts to talk to him.

Hi....Hey.....!!!

My name is Tom Wallace.

Edward shook his hand. Tom heart beat rose up...

Edward Lowman.

Edward responded to him

Oh. You're Richard's cousin...mom asks him.

yaaa....he is my uncle.

As Edward released his hands, he closed his eyes for a moment.