Part 1

Morning weather was rainy and I was very hesitant to go to college on time. Taking a look at his mobile phone, Tom noticed that it was half past seven in the evening. There was a pillow in front of him and he was lying face down on it.

In spite of the fact that he had stayed up all night the night before, he still felt tired. It wasn't long before Tom picked up his phone again and scrolled through the Instagram stories he had uploaded. After throwing off the blanket, he reluctantly got out of bed and jumped out of bed. As soon as I went to the bathroom, it was half past eight in the evening.

There was nothing he could do but stare out of the bedroom window.

In the driveway of Richard's rental house next door, the car is parked. It has been about five and a half years since he has been away, and he is currently spending his time with his second wife in Pennsylvania.

On the opposite side of Tom's room is Richard's patio, a large second floor room with a lovely terrace that adjoins it, directly across from Tom 's room. It is a beautiful house full of beautiful plants in which he lives. There is someone in the room, and Tom looks carefully around it. There is a good chance that they are relatives. The door was opened by a young man, who appeared to be between 25 and 30 years old. The man got out of the car and walked across the terrace wearing only low-cut shorts. As soon as he entered the room, Tom quickly drew the curtain.

Tom's face could be seen through the curtain. After looking around, He was afraid I saw him when his eyes fell on Tom's room. Did he really see me?

A flash of lightning flashed through Tom's mind as he saw him running his hands across his chest. Tom watched curiously as he walked in, and Tom's eyes darted excitedly to the room in the house beyond. He is lying on the bed. He seems to be sleeping. Suddenly Tom looked at the clock and it was half past eight. He took off the shorts Tom had put on the bed and opened the shower and stood under it.A thousand thoughts ran through his mind.

Who will he be?

Is he a relative of Richard's or some new resident or something and will he be there by the time I get to college?