* Soundtrack *

Traitor- Olivia Rodrigo"You betrayed me and I know that you'll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt

"You betrayed me and I know that you'll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt."

Bigger than the whole sky- Taylor Swift
"Goodbye , goodbye, goodbye, you were bigger than the whole sky."

Love of my life- Harry Styles
"Baby, you were the love of my life, maybe you don't know whats lost till you find it."

Lonely in love- Mimi Webb
"Cause when you hold my hand you ain't holding it like you once did. Am I slipping through your fingers? I don't understand how we both ended up like this.

Give your heart a break- Demi Lovato
"Don't wanna break your heart, just wanna give your heart a break, I know you're scared it's wrong like you might make a mistake."

Red- Taylor swift
"Losing him was blue like I'd never known. Missing him was dark grey all alone. Forgetting him was like tryna know somebody you never met, but loving him was red."

All too well (10 min version) - Taylor Swift
"Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralysed by it. I'd like to be my old self again but I'm still trying to find it. After plaid shirt days and  nights when you made me your own now you mail back my things  and I walk home alone."

The way I loved you- Taylor Swift-
"But I miss screaming and fighting in the rain,  its 2am and I'm cursing your name, so in love you act insane and that's the way I loved you."

You could start a cult- Niall Horan
"Baby you could start a cult you see, they will say that we're crazy  but you are so much more than beautiful to me."

Can't help falling in love- Elvis Presley
"Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too for I can't help falling in love with you."

You are my sunshine- Christina Perri
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know dear how much I love you."