Her name

He stared at the computer screen, clenching his teeth. He felt useless for not being able to help her. It could be that her photo was not there, but her name was. A name now tainted by a murderer and the kidnapper of his sister.
     It only reassured him that she was away from Duskwood, but even then he couldn't calm his rage-filled thoughts. He had stopped talking to her a moment ago and he still hadn't calmed down no matter how much he was making preparations for Hannah's phone.  

     He couldn't help but look at that photo, with her name on it. He didn't want that man to have written it, he didn't have the right to make such a beautiful name, was filled with the hatred that Michael Hanson felt for the rest of the group. She had nothing to do with that matter. She was innocent. Pure. Or at least was how Jake saw her.
     He ran his finger gently over the name, tracing it carefully. He frowned with a grimace of disgust. She shouldn't be there. 

    He took out his notebook and pen from his backpack and slowly began to write her name. As he did so, he smiled, remembering the smile she had in her profile picture. He knew she had changed it the day he returned. She looked full of life and he liked that.
     He finished writing her name and let the ink dry, then traced it with his finger. The sensation was different, much more pleasant and calm. Thousands of positive sensations came to him. She always made him smile when he thought of her.

     He opened his mouth and whispered some tender words dedicated only to her, even though she couldn't hear him.
    "No matter what happens, I will always protect you."