𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝟚

2: Changing the Hogwarts sign to read 'school of good old fashioned lover boy' for a month

The Marauders snuck out of the Gryffindor common room.

"Everybody got their wands?" Asked Remus.

"Yep." They all confirmed simultaneously.

They continued down in front of the school.

"Alohomora." Spelled Remus.

The cold, metal gates opened up, revealing the Hogwarts sign.

Time to let their work begin.

"I think we did it boys." Announced James.

They all stood back, revealing their work.

The previous old, red for Gryffindor, green for Slytherin, yellow for Hufflepuff, and finally blue for Ravenclaw.

The sign now read 'School of Good Old Fashioned Lover Boys'. As it was their favourite Queen song.

They all began laughing, maniacally. 

"I can't believe we just did this!" Expressed Sirius.

Peter, Remus, and James all nodded, breath taken.

"Ready to go back and wait?" Asked Remus.

They all ran back, not scared of getting in trouble anymore, more excited to see people's reactions.

Sirius and Remus climbed into Remus' bed, as it was cleaner. James and Peter into their own.

"I can't wait for tomorrow now boys." Stated James, from his bed, just loud enough for others to hear.

"Me either!" Sirius excitedly commented.

"I can't wait to see the looks on their faces!" Voiced Remus.

"They're going to be SHOOKETH!" Peter whisper- shouted.

The morning came upon them.

"James! James! James!" Remus chanted as he shook James, in attempt to wake him up.

James groaned an excuse and wrapped himself further in the warmth of his blanket.

"I'll try." Sirius gently pushed Remus out of the way and crouched down in front of James' face. "JAMES!"

James woke up in a hurry.

"It's only because you shouted." Remus muttered.

"No, it's because he called me James." James reminded.

Remus sighed at his friend, and boyfriend's stupidity.

They all got ready, making sure to get out in time to see everybody's reactions.

They made their way downstairs, Remus and Sirius walking hand in hand.

Sirius was wearing his classic black, straight, ripped jeans. He matched it with a black Queen shirt, leather jacket, and silver chains. He drew on his eyeliner, getting catcalled by Mary, Lily, Marlene, Dorcas, and of course, James. Remus just kissed him, basic. He also painted his nails black. His hair was done in a man bun, with a single strand out hanging from the top, his undercut exposed.

Remus was wearing a matching queen shirt, green flannel, ripped, cuffed blue jeans. He wore a small necklace with a 'SOB' charm. Sirius had one on too with 'RJL'. He had a silver lip ring, and nose ring in. Remus had his hair displayed messily, still having his slightly overgrown, fluffy mullet.

James was wearing a basic white shirt, blue jeans, and a hawaii shirt over top. He had a ring with the initials 'RAB'. It had a snake, whose mouth opened to reveal it. James had his classic messy- but neat hair which gave him a 'effortlessly sexy' look.

Peter was also wearing a plain white shirt. He had a dark- ish orange jacket on. He had black leggings on, with his Dad's watch around his waist. His hair was framing his face and he had curtain bangs messily done.

They walked out like the bad bitches they are.

They entered the Great Hall.

There were no classes today, as it was Saturday, but not Hogsmeade Week, that was next week.

He knew some had already noticed as they stared at The Marauders as they walked in.

They sat down, as if they hadn't just pulled off their second prank of the year.

Regulus came and sat down next to James, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"I saw your guys' pra-."

He was interrupted by James, "what was that?"

"What was what?" Regulus followed up with.

James didn't even reply, instead pulling Regulus in to make Regulus give him a proper kiss.

Regulus smiled against the kiss, knowing full well Sirius was fake- gagging in the back.

When they pulled away, Regulus' smirk still remained, not even Severus could wipe that grin away.

"As I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted." He looked away from the group to look at James, who shrugged. "I saw your guys' pranks, nice reference." Regulus commented.

They all stared, wide- eyed, as if they all just saw ( in my mind: can't be ghost, centaur, unicorn, 3 headed dog, dragon, goblin, gay, etc. ) Queen in the flesh.

"You listen to Queen ?!" Sirius broke the silence with the question they were all thinking.

Regulus nodded, and James, I heard you rehearsing this in the mirror, so where did you learn to treat me so well?"

James blushed slightly, but didn't pass up the oppurtunity. "Well you see Reg, I learnt it at 'the school of good old fashioned lover boys'."

***

Words: 760