CHAPTER-10

NONE POV:

Seokmin sat in front of Joshua, both of them catching their breath after their heated exchange. It was a moment of confrontation that had been building up since the previous day. Seokmin couldn't help but wonder why Joshua was going to such lengths to win him back after their breakup.

He decided to cut to the chase and confront Joshua directly. Seokmin was now trying to understand Joshua's motivation for this persistence.

Dk: "Why are you doing all this even though I broke up with you yesterday?" Seokmin asked, his tone serious and his eyes locked on Joshua.

Joshua stared back at Seokmin with a cold expression. "That's because I love you, Seokmin," he replied matter-of-factly. "And I didn't hold your hand just to let you go halfway. You've been mine from the moment you entered my life."

Seokmin's frustration grew. Joshua's relentless pursuit and obsessive behavior were starting to wear him down, and he needed to make it clear that he couldn't be controlled by such an intense love. He had to draw a line.

Seokmin's patience had reached its limit, and he decided to confront Joshua's obsessive behaviors. "Joshua, stop this! Stop with your obsessive behaviors. You're making me rethink my decisions."

Joshua's reaction was far from expected. His rage boiled inside him, but he had to suppress it for Seokmin's sake. He clenched his fists and stared intensely at Seokmin. Insults were not something he took lightly, and Seokmin's words cut deep. But he couldn't hurt the one he loved. "Why?" he coldly asked.

Realizing that he might have crossed a line, Seokmin felt a pang of guilt. Joshua's demeanor had suddenly become chilling, a side of him Seokmin had never seen before. He hesitated, rethinking his words.

Dk: "Because you lied to me about your girlfriend, Anna," Seokmin admitted.

Joshua listened, his expression calm, and then asked, "How?"

Shaken by the stern tone in Joshua's voice, Seokmin hesitated but replied honestly. "You never broke up with Anna, and you never told me about it."

Joshua didn't raise his voice but stayed calm as he continued. "Have you ever asked me about Anna before yesterday?"

Dk: Seokmin realized he had never questioned Joshua about Anna during their relationship, except for yesterday. "No," he admitted.

Joshua pressed on, "But I never did that, Seokmin. Did you ever see me contact Anna since we started dating?"

Dk: "No," Seokmin replied, acknowledging that he had never witnessed Joshua maintaining contact with Anna during their relationship.

Jisoo: "Then how can you call it cheating, Seokmin?" Joshua asked, his voice measured.

Dk: "Okay," Seokmin hesitated, starting to reconsider his words. "If it's not cheating, then why did you hide it from me, Joshua?"

Joshua leaned in slightly and met Seokmin's eyes. "I never hid it from you, Seokmin. Remember? On the first day of our relationship, I told you, 'I broke up with Anna, but she wasn't willing to accept that'? Please, try to recall that, Seokmin."

Seokmin's mind raced as he recollected that pivotal moment when Joshua had honestly warned him about his previous relationship with Anna. The emotions he had experienced then, the jealousy and heartbreak, had clouded his judgment. He realized that Joshua had been truthful with him all along, even from the very beginning. His face turned from anger to sadness as regret washed over him.

Seokmin's eyes, once filled with anger, now displayed sorrow and remorse. He gave Joshua an apologetic look, and his voice was tinged with sadness as he mumbled,