CHAPTER 14

NONE POV:

Dokyeom gazed up at Joshua, noticing the weight on his face. A heavy guilt permeated Dokyeom's tone as he spoke.

Dokyeom's voice trembled as he stammered, "I-I'm sorry, Shua. I didn't realize how I behaved until someone else pointed it out. I can't even recall it unless Jihoon hyung mentioned it."

Joshua maintained silence, his expression revealing the weight of emotions.

Feeling a profound sense of remorse, Dokyeom couldn't bear the tension. "Shua, please. Forgive me. I promise it won't happen again."

Joshua sighed heavily, breaking his silence, "Seokmin, I've forgiven you."

Dokyeom's face lit up momentarily, hope flickering in his eyes. However, Joshua's next words hung in the air like a heavy cloud.

"But," Joshua paused, and Dokyeom's heart sank. "I don't think I can continue this relationship with you."

Dokyeom was caught off guard, his heart shaking with disbelief. "W-what?"

Joshua remained silent, leaving Dokyeom in a state of confusion and hurt. Desperation crept into Dokyeom's voice as he asked, "Why?"

Joshua's revelation hung heavily in the air, his words a dagger to Seokmin's heart. "Because you're different, Seokmin. After all this time, I've concluded that we're not meant for each other. We're different, and you're not the person I was looking for."

Dokyeom's world shattered, a mixture of heartbreak and fury bubbling within him. In response, he growled at Joshua, "What are you saying? After all this time together, are you asking me to leave because I'm not meant for you?"

Joshua's stoic silence only fueled Dokyeom's anger, prompting a visceral reaction. "Seokmin, don't shout," Joshua cautioned.

But Dokyeom, overwhelmed by emotions, retorted, "I'll shout a thousand times! You're messing with my head now."

Joshua's warning followed, "Seokmin, don't cross your limits."

Dokyeom's response was filled with the pain of betrayal, "You left no limits for me, Joshua. You're the one who broke them."

Finally, Joshua's anger surfaced, "Seokmin, I'm telling you this because you made me compelled to say these things. You left me here for eight long days without even informing where you were going." The revelation added another layer to the emotional turmoil between them.

Dokyeom's attempt to explain himself met Joshua's accusation head-on. "Joshua, don't forget I told you I need a break."

Joshua's response was laced with bitterness. "A break for what? A break for sleeping with your whores?"

Dokyeom, taken aback, exclaimed, "Sleeping with my whores? Joshua, have you lost your mind? What are you even saying?"

Joshua, fueled by suspicion, accused, "Don't lie to me, Seokmin. Leah told me that on Saturday night, you went to the clubhouse and she found you dancing with some random sluts."

Dokyeom sighed, looking down with a heavy heart. "Joshua, I was drunk at that time. I just wanted to have some shots, but they ended up dragging me to the floor." His explanation carried the weight of regret and frustration, trying to convey the truth behind the misunderstood situation.

The sound of the slap echoed through the charged atmosphere as Joshua's hand collided harshly with Seokmin's face. Shock painted across Seokmin's expression, his eyes meeting Joshua's with a mix of disbelief and pain. The sting of the slap lingered, a tangible reminder of the escalating tension.

"Bloody cheater!" Joshua spat out, the accusation hanging in the air like a heavy cloud. He turned abruptly, leaving Seokmin behind, the intensity of the moment lingering as silence settled over the room. The weight of the accusation and the physical sting of the slap added layers to the already fraught situation between them.