Chapter - 9

Hey everyone,
Thoda sa mature parts hai so please jisko padhna nahi hai woh Aisa parts skip kare...
_____________________
Naira reached back home and went to her room and rested for a while then called aashi and thanked her for making her understand. And then she went down to prepare dinner.

All the men came from work and went to freshen up.
Naira arranged the table and told the ladies to sit till mens come.

All of them came and kartik winked at naira.

After dinner everyone went to their room

KaIras room.

Naira went a little early and got ready in a sexy dress.

And came out of bathroom kartik was mesmerised seeing her in dress she came and sat on his lap and start caressing his chest and kartik her back and naira took him for a long passionate kiss

And came out of bathroom kartik was mesmerised seeing her in dress she came and sat on his lap and start caressing his chest and kartik her back and naira took him for a long passionate kiss. After 15 mins they broke the kiss and kartik lifted her and took her to the bed and lied her down and removed his clothes and now he was in boxers.

And he started giving hickies all over her neck and rubbing her clit...
She was moaning in pleasure...

Kartik- Nairu yeh hamara pehla romantic night hoga aur bohot memorable bhi and he smirked at her😉😏

She turned him around and now she was above him.

Naira- Haan bohot zyada.... I love youhh kartik..

And started touching his hard cock and slowly removed his boxers and put his cock in her mouth and made him feel pleasure.....

A/N- guyss mein bohot innocent hun toh mein aage nahi likhungi you can imagine what u want....

Morning,

We can see a beautiful couple sleeping hugging eachother and a blanket covering them....
Sun rays fall on the couple and they wake up...

Naira- goodmorning mendak.
Kartik- goodmorning jaaneman. How was yesterday kaise laga tumhe apna punishment maza aaya?
Naira- Haan bohot... It was the best punishment.
Kartik- toh chalo ek baar aur dedeta hun tumhe woh punishment.

And he pick her up and take her to the bathroom and they romance in the bathroom....

After getting ready they go downstairs have their breakfast and go for their respective works naira in the kitchen and kartik to the office.....

Few days later....

Naira was feeling very low since morning... She was feeling nauseous and dizziness....She didn't tell anyone and kartik had gone to office. Ladies were also not there as they had gone to meet a relative.

She went to the kitchen to make evening tea as everyone will come now.

But little did she know she will fall down in the kitchen with the stove on.

Everyone reached home and got a smell of fire they went to the kitchen to see fire all around the kitchen and naira lying there unconscious.
Kartik was very shocked to see his Jaan lying around fire...

Kartik- NAIRAAAA....... Koyi fire brigade ko call Karo naira ko aag lag sakti hai please meri Nairu ko bachao...

And he somehow put some water and reaches towards naira and lifted her in bridal style and took her to the hospital with swarna as Manish and others had to be here for fire brigade.

Hospital.

Naira's treatment was going on while kartik was roaming here and there with tension while swarna was sitting there with worried face.

Doctor came out after sometime.

Kartik- doctor naira theek hai?
Swarna- haa doctor bataiye meri bachhi theek haina.

Doctor- Mr.Goenka, Mrs. Goenka Naira Is..........
_____________________

Ok guyss Aaj ke liye bas itna hi hai aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya bohot zyada suspense or twist hoga.....

Thank you bubbyee.....👋👋