Chapter -11

Naira was taken very good care by everyone...
Kartik and aashi used to take so good care of her.

But after few days of her pregnancy aashi went back to her family...

Kartik and everyone took amazing care of naira and she was very happy and all her tantrums were fulfilled.

Few months later,

Today was naira baby shower that do destination baby shower.

Everyone were preparing for her baby shower took the needed stuffs and boarded the bus in which they were going to their destination.

They enjoy a lot in naira godh bharai.

Suddenly after the rituals naira feels a sudden pain in her womb.

She is rushed to the hospital by everyone. Doctor came out after the check up.

Doctor- hame naira ka delivery abhi karna hoga uska pregnancy mein complications badh gaya hai. Hun shayad kisi ek ko hi bacha payenge. I am sorry lekin abhi c section karna padega.
Kartik- doctor kuch bhi kariya bas meri naira ko bachaye please doctor.
Doctor- we will try our best Mr.Goenka.

(Ignore kartik as he didn't go inside)

Doctor came out after sometime with a girl baby.

Doctor- Mubarak ho beti Hui hai.🥹

Kartik was very happy he was not able to control his emotions he took the baby from doctors hand slowly.

Doctor- bache ki premature birth Hui hai toh uski extra dhyaan rakhna chahiye aur checkups ke liye regularly le aana chahiye

Suddenly something struck kartik.
Kartik- doctor meri biwi naira uska kya hua woh theek haina doctor.
Doctor-...............

_____________________

What happened to naira? Is she fine?what will the doctor answer? Is it a shocker for kartik and family?
Comment below your guesses...

Sorry guyss after long time update will try to be regular from now onwards and i want proper votes and comments please...

Target:-
Votes- 20+
Comments 10+

Complete the target and I'll give a new update...