Walter C. Dornez

Here is some ideas i had. I feel like Walter has a kink for bondage, gagging, choking, sex toys, hair pulling, calling him names and degrading, biting, hickies, scratching, bruising, bleeding, and hitting. 

He probably likes being dominated too. But there may be some times where he is angry and he dominates you to let off some steam. I also think Walter is bisexual or he just takes whatever he can get. He also probably will use his monofilament wires during the deed! 

(WALTER IS 25 IN THIS! HE IS NOT AN OLD MAN YET! BTW your 20, 21, or 22 pick one!) 

For Example: You will be resting and then Walter comes in angry. You ask him whats wrong but he wont say anything so you walk over and punch him in the kidney area around his back. He grunts and turns around glaring at you. Then suddenly you can see in his eyes that he's already got an idea, its definitely not i good one...Or maybe it is.

(Fast forward through the talking part bc people are here for kinks and devil tango! This fast forward was brought by child integra making Alucard dress up in a pink tutu and ballerina outfit.)

Walter picks you up over his shoulder and carries you away into the bedroom tossing you onto the bed. Instantly he pins you down kissing you roughly. After a minute or two he pulls away looking down at you. "If you move ill punish you, and don't ask stupid questions. You KNOW what i mean." You giggle and move around a bit thinking he wasn't being serious but he was. He keeps you from moving by pinning you to the bed with his wires. Even the slightest movement could cause you to loose a hand or leg in an instant if it so much as touched the wires. Walter grabbed a box with sex toys and put it on the bed. He grabbed you by your hair roughly and turned you around moving his wires back into his gloves then tied you down with actual bondage gear. You tried lifting your face from the pillow but he quickly shoved your head back down. You felt him tearing each piece of clothing off your body and blushed whimpering a little. "Don't give me that. You know what you did. I told you don't move!" He said annoyed. You heard the sound of one of his gloves being removed and you felt his warm finger tips lightly grazing against your core slowly. You whined more and spoke in a pleading tone "Please Walter i'm sorry don't tease me..!" Walter kept rubbing his fingers gently then slowly removed the piece of clothing. You tried moving your hips but he pulled his hand away and spanked you. You whined in a bit of pain and gasped when you felt Walters finger slowly moving around inside your clit. You moaned as he put in another finger and kept moving them around hitting all the right area's. After a few minutes he was still going and he kept slowly moving his fingers while you whined "Please Walter! I-I can't take it..! S-Stop!" Walter chuckled and took his fingers out slowly undressing himself. His member was definitely hard. You could feel it poking your inner thigh. Walter looked through the box of toy's and pulled out a cock ring with multiple little lines of different sizes pointing up on it. (like the one the boxer guy used on his doctor in the bedroom. don't judge! I forgot their names!) Walter slid the ring around his member and then slowly moved the tip around rubbing your heat. You whimper and let out a loud pained moan as he quickly slides in. 

Boy was that some of the roughest time you had in the sheets whenever he is angry. Don't worry though, you got him back the next week when you where able to walk again. You dominated him till he passed out. 

(This was a little rushed bc im lazy and battling my mental health. I may edit it more whenever im more motivated!)