Chapter 5

I awake with a throbbing headache. I rub my eyes before i open them. I wasnt in my room. I wasnt even in my house.

I panick. How did i get here. Wheres my mom?

I look down to see im not even wearing my clothes im in a Green and black T-shirt a few sizes to big for me. Im in my underwear. I look around the room. Its deffenetly a guys room. The curtains are camoflouged the carpet a light gray. Whatever building i was in it was made of logs. I look around the room more to see a door cracked open with a light on inside.

I grab the closest thing to me with my luck was a pen. I hide it behind my back edging toward the door. What kinda damage could i do with a pen? Stab the killer in the eye...what if he raped me?! I think of every possibility in the book while edging closer to the door. When suddenly it opens. I close my eyes immediatly bringing up the pen stabbing the man in what i believe is his chest.

"Rylie..you really think a pen would hurt me?" The familiar voice speaks.

I open my eyes to see a very shirtless and pantless Chris smirking at me. He had just got outta the shower i begain to realise. He pushes my hand along with the pen away from his bare chest. I put the pen behind my back with a bit of embarrasmemt.

"How did i get here Mr Chris?" I ask with attitude.

"I brought you here babygirl." He says with a bit of a chuckle.

"I mean how did you why did you, where are my clothes!" I say in frustration.

"You need to stop doing that i can only answer one question at a time Ry.." Chris winks at me.

"I gave you one of my shirts..yours was ripped." He walked by me. I finally get a better glimpse of him.

He is soo musuclar..he smells of Axe and deodarant. He goes into his dresser. Bending over I almost hope hes goona drop his towel.

"Like what you see?" He asks with a cocky tone.

"You wish.." I reply..

"Mhm, okay Rylie." He chuckles.

"Where are my clothes Chris" I ask him.

"I had some new ones bought for you. Your other ones were full of mud and ripped, so I had Anna run to the store to get you new ones."

"How did i get here?" I ask him.

"Answer my question first, Why were you in the woods at such a late hour? You could have been killed!" Chris looks at me with concern.

" Why would you care?" I ask withought thinking. I watch as he slips on a muscle shirt. And drops his towel. I look away quickly.

"Babygirl i know you wanted it" he laughs.

He slips a pair of boxers on along with some jeans that showed off his big butt.

"I care because i do, and youre lucky i do or you would have been killed.." he raises his voice in authority.

"I never want you out that late alone again..do you understand me?" He asks.

"You sound like my parent." I sass back.

"Well you obviously need me to ..what were you thinking? Ry if anything happened to you i dont know what i do.."

"My mom and i had a fight...soo I thought going out for fresh air would clear my head...but my truck wouldnt go anyway because i lied to you about knowing how to change the tires..soo i walked...and then i passed the bakery and someone had broken in..i went to take a picture and the flash was on thats it i have a picture of the guy who was in the bakery! Wheres my phone?" I ask him.

"You didnt have it on you when I- i stopped chris in mid sentence.

"Wait the bakery was robbed and you havent freaked out yet?!" I ask him.

"It happens frequent...we can never catch the theif...tho..its against our rules here.." Chris says

"He had red eyes and was tall and was fast i barely got away soo i ran into the woods and he just stopped chasing me." I said swiftly.

"I see, well its okay now...just dont ever do that again..okay?" Chris sighs.

I hate being told what to do by someone other then my father but i nod in agreement.

It gets silent. I finally get the guts to ask..

"Chris, we didnt..do anything last night..right?" I ask embarrassed.

He looks at me and smirks.

"No babygirl i cant so that to you yet." He says.

"Okay good..wait yet?" I ask. He ignores me and walks outta the room.

"Here take this"

Chris throws me a bag of stuff. A pair of jeans and a tanktop are inside. Along with a pill bottle.

"What are the pills for?" I ask.

"You rolles into rose bushes and i guess youre allergic. You passed out in my arms and i brought you here. Hurry up get dressed so we can make it to breakfast." Chris says.

I obey putting on the skinny jeans and red tanktop.

I walk out of the bedroom door to find the same cabin i saw the other day.

"Hi Rylie good to see you again." Anna smiles at me.

I nod.

"Has Chris told you yet?" Anna asks.

"Told me what exactly?"

"He will soon..i hope you like your tanktop..i didnt know what you liked to wear, so i went plain and simple." Anna chirped.

"Its great thank you."

We walk into a dinning room where i see Justin Chris and two other guys...Chris looks at me.

"Rylie...youve met Anna and Justin.., but this is my brother Tanner, and my friend Henry."

Tanner looked just like Chris just a bit younger and not as strong. Henry had brown hair. He was also attractive but not like Chris.

Shortly after two other girls walked in. One in witch stated at me with pity.

"This is your girl? The human?"

Rachel hush. Anna says to her. Rachel walks toward henry placing herself on his lap.

The other girls walks up to me.

Im Kira..sorry Rachel can be not so nice..i heard about you and Chris..thats great you guys will make a great couple and youll be a great leader to..i can see it." She smiles.

"Woah were not a couple and leader of what?" I ask curious.

"You havent told her Chris?!"

"I didnt find it nessacerary." Chris spits out.

"Anyway whos hungry?! I know i am" Anna avoids conflict.

We sit down to eat bacon eggs and french toast. It was probably the best breakfast i have had in a long time. I stayed quiet though. I wander if mom even realised im gone. Probably not. Shes probably still mad for no apparent reason. Chris looks at me. His blue eyes put me in a trance.

------***--------

When breakfast is done.Chris drags me to the creek.

"We need to talk." Was his words..

I stick my feet in the water. Feeling the water go between my toes.

"Rylie..i havent been honest with you.., you see im not who you think i am.."

"What do you mean Chris?"

Chris stares at me in silence.

"Baby girl let me show you somthing." Chris backs up.

~~~~

(Well the secret is out hope you enjoyed the long long chapter☺)