Chapter 2)

Chris takes me to a big lot. There is huge houses surrounding it. I stare in amazement.

The buildings were made of brick and stones. They were only two stories high. There was a big pool in the middle of the lot. I smile at Chris.

The corners of his lips lift but nothing much more.

We get outta the vehicle and start walking toward a small but decent sized cabin to the left.

A Very tall guy maybe 23, 24 approaches us. He nods at Chris.

"Alpha, We need.." Chris stops The man from talking by covering his lips.

"Thank you Henry". Chris speaks.

I see several girls stare at me as we walk on. I smile when chris grabs my hand to lead me in to the small cabin. That turns out not to be so small. I look around and see shiny tiles and a perfectly straight mirror and...wait there is more pictures of the full moon. I walk up closer to them when a older lady stops me.

"Can I help you"? She asks. Soon she sees Chris behind me and she smiles very wide.

"Mom this is Rylie, Rylie this is my mom". Chris introduces me.

I shake her hand. She smiles at me again.

"I'm Julie". Julie says enthusiastically.

"Oh Chris are you finally meeting the one"? Julie asks Chris causing him to blush.

"No mom, I'm just helping her fix her truck". Chris says frustrated at his mother.

"Besides shes not my type." He adds in.

I don't know why but I feel almost heart broken. I couldn't. I don't know whats wrong with me. I look at Chris. He smirks and i swear i see a pinch of pink cover his cheeks.

"Uh huh". "Okay". Chris" Julie glares at her son.

"Chris this is the first time you've brought a girl home in years besides that Hanna last year". Julie smirks at Chris.

He looks at me embarrassed.

"Im just helping her with her truck and then shell be leaving.

I force a smile. He then leads us out of the cabin probably eager to get away from his mom.

We leave the cabin and walk over to another small house. A good looking man approaches us.

"Chris, man woh who is this". The handsome man looks at me his eyes wandering down my body. Chris glares at the handsome man. I almost think I hear a growl.

"Wow man, wow I knew you would find someone but not this someone". The handsome man laughs.

" Stop Justin". Chris raises his voice.

"cool it man, what can I do for yah?" Justin speaks to us still staring at me.

"I need some new tires for Rylie's truck". Chris says looking around.

"Oh she even drives a truck damn!"Justin laughs. Chris lets out a groan.

"Where's Anna?" Justin asks looking at Chris.

"She still working I think". I speak up before Chris can.

"How do you know Anna?" Justin asks me.

"At the coffee shop. I also met Rylie there. Chris answers for me.

"I can answer myself you know.." I say a bit frustrated. Chris just glares at me.

"You cant talk to Chr-" Justin went to speak but Chris stopped him.