Ch 2 Money Heist

✨⭐🔥💅🏿💅🏾💅🏽💅🏼I need sleep❤️
#mothersGC

15:24pm

Oracle#1: so.......any one have any clue why buck took my husband?

Imalesbean🙆🏾‍♀️: I'm not in an this one Chief

AliteralSCIENTIST🥼: How do you know it's Buck?

Oracle#1: I ALWAYS KNOW!!

Oracle#1: but now that you say it he did ask me for ' permission '...

SGT.Goddess: permission

Imalesbean🙆🏾‍♀️: he's kidnapped me four times now

AliteralSCIENTIST🥼: Yeah at least he asked you

SGT.Goddess: he can only learn from the best

Oracle#1:..............I plead the fifth

SGT.Goddess: yeah, When I was just there he was talking some mumbo jumbo about him buying a bunch of stuff for the lay out, even though I told him not too.

Oracle#1: Oh, Chim sort have mentioned the layout to me. Firstly that sounds amazing, and I will be there.

SGT.Goddess: he doesn't even know what to bring. so why is he getting stuff?

Oracle#1: I have his location if you want it that might help you.

Imalesbean🙆🏾‍♀️:Why do you have his location?

Oracle#1:it's Buck
..

AliteralSCIENTIST🥼: makes sense, no further questions.

Imalesbean🙆🏾‍♀️: no cause your right.

SGT.Goddess: Well? Send it. I'm curious now.

Oracle#1:

2195 Galleria Way, Glendale, CA 91210

SGT.Goddess: can you do a location share?

Oracle#1:yes

SGT.Goddess: can you guys meet me in 30 minutes

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

Buck's Pov

After finally convincing Eddie and Chim that this isn't some robbery operation, I finally got to walking around the store heading for the snack isle first. Looking around I turned around something catching my eye 'Sour Pacifier Pop' (what is this) I pick one up from the pile and inspect it. It's a blue lollipop that is shaped as a pacifier, with a plastic pacifier shield to match in color. Their are a lot more of different colors. I grabbed a few of those for myself and some to go to the hangout, oh did I forget to mention I also like candy and plush toys. I get it, it's childish but I can't help myself. I love them.

"Buck" I hear chim call out from his position at the end of this section,

" yes" I responded in a lower tone than his previous, not lifting my head from my scan around the rest of the aisle.

"What are we even getting here?" I hear Eddie's voice pitch in as I put some brownie M&Ms in my basket stretching my hand for the variety of other flavors.

"Anything" I say in a tone that they must have heard a joke in, because Eddie grabbed onto the closest thing he could find that being the cart chim was pushing and started laughing. Chim, being obnoxious, said "Evan is our sugar daddy.." in a humorous tone that made him and Eddie double over in the middle of the store.