Chapter 1: The Day Kuiborex Crumbled

Long ago, in a galaxy far away, an advanced scientific civilisation lives within its solar system. Located halfway from the centre, runs a purple planet the size of Neptune with four pink rings surrounding it, each ring spinning around at different speeds.

Kiuborex comprises six main land continents: Pyirhaerth, Pararubimge, Mekizdign, Intafirbei, Harvoix, and the planetary capital, Saunkhurb. Alien humanoid creatures populate the planet; They are known as Xeno Sapiales and as Kiubonbens.

Inside Pyirhaerth, the Galactic Space Research Association (GSRA) is prepping the launch of a towering rocket. All the scientists are in the control room preparing the launch sequence of their biggest project yet.

The director enters the large control room with a clipboard in his hand and a pencil resting on his left ear. He walks down the stairway to a small control panel at the centre end of the room. He finds the supervisor at the centre of the control panel. "What's our status?" he asked in , their primary language.

"All systems are stable. Engines ready to fire in ten minutes," she answered.

"Good," he said, "Any report on 'Boheki'?"

"Seated on the tip. Ready to engage when it leaves our atmosphere," she replied.

"Activate all active flight recorders and start automatic ground launch sequence," he ordered.

"Right away, sir," she responded. The room was a flurry of activity as people completed plans for a successful launch. They invested billions of delqons in this project, risking bankruptcy for the entire station if it failed.

Meanwhile, outside the launch zone, a crowd of civilians are watching the rocket from afar, behind the fences. They increased the security level in the area to prevent possible trespassers from intervening. Hundreds of journalists have also gathered to record the event, broadcasting it across the globe.

The public picked wind of the project thirteen years prior. The initial spread of rumours suggested that this project would bring about literal world-altering changes. There has been much speculation about it. Within twelve hours, the rumours manifested themselves into theories. The sceptics caught these theories and studied their anatomy. They formed a secret group together so that they may present their own conclusions with the limited amount of information they extracted. They moulded claims that appeared alluring, while it disfigured others. Together, theories flew with their claims to other countries.

A week passes by, and the entire space station has noticed the flocks. An employer caught one to examine it. Initially, he took no notice. Then, more flocks flew by, each theory carrying a claim bigger than the last. He figured that everyone in the workplace should leave them alone, hoping they would eventually die off. They soon proved him wrong when he saw the employees were letting them into the building. They began asking everyone in the building if they knew anything. As the claims piled into the reception area, the employees found it harder to keep their lips tight. In response, no information could enter or leave. They would release ever no information since.

But today, they would answer all the questions that had haunted the world. The entire research station vibrated through the hundreds of thundering footsteps.

The director stood behind the control panel as he shouted, "Two minutes till launch! Assume your stations!" The countdown was looming closer now. The entire staff scurried across the room with piles of notes around, like a colony of ants bringing food to their queen.

He reached for his earpiece as he said to the astronaut inside, "You ready, Hoistun? You and the team are clear for take-off."

"Roger that," he replied. "All systems cleared, and the engines are a go."