Chapter 1

Well like how everyone's life begin...

Mine was always that thought of a happy ending

I sat on the coach next to my aunt who was busy ironing her clothes.

"Y/N how did you actually meet Sim?"She asked.

"I didn't want to talk about that bastard,he's ruined my whole life."I said while pouting.

"At least I need to know how you got fooled in the first place by that innocent face."She said.

"Well....do I need to tell you all that....I will get reminded of the horrible things he did."I said.

"Just tell me."She said.

"Okay."I said as she sat next to me.

Well it was a long time ago...

I was at school back then when I was the most pretty and popular girl at school.

Well of course I had enemies around me but they were not a problem because they wouldn't bother me but just wanted to compete with me.

I was the best in everything,not just pretty but pretty with brains.

I was just minding my own business when I was passing by the piano lesson room and I heard such a beautiful melody.

When I went to check I saw this guy for the first time.

Our school was too huge that you might finish your lessons without knowing someone there.

I just kept staring at him.

He was really handsome that I fell in love at first sight.

I guess he also felt the same.

We both kept meeting each other at break and he even bought me many gifts in which I found him such a caring boyfriend.

What I liked was that he never looked at any girl but me.

Time went by and by since we have been in a relationship.

Many guys used to come and talk to me but I couldn't see the difference in this other year when guys stopped talking to me.

Once I met this guy and the school principal reported him being missing and no one knew where he went till today.

I really liked being with him but something about him just didn't seem right but I just liked him for the way he treated me,he was a shy and clumsy guy to others but to me...well let me not say more of the praises.