Chapter 28

Five days have passed.

I tried calling Taehyun on the phone and no answer still.

I'm still not comfortable with Jake and I keep an eye on my U-jin everytime he played with him.

There was this day when I heard a sound coming from downstairs.

But I never knew there was a downstairs.

Also the fact that Jake always went to this other room and even locked it,he told me I wasn't allowed to enter everytime I asked about it.

But me and my curiosity will get the better of me.

Remembering his words he had told me If he finds me at inside or even at the door I'll receive punishment.

U-jin while watching Cocomelon I used a pin to unlock the door.

It took some time and I also didn't know which time he would come back from whatever place he was.

The door unlocked which made me feel relieved I was so quick.

I walked inside the room,it was just a normal room,it had nothing,just a sofa and a bed,I didn't know why I was even in this room.

I wanted to leave but...

I looked down,there was a door,I wouldn't have noticed it if I didn't walk next to the sofa.

I opened the door.

There were stairs leading down.

I wondered if this was a good idea.

I felt so much fear and mastered my courage as I began taking the stairs slowly and slowly.

Walking and walking I began to feel some sounds.

It felt like someone was struggling with something.

I began to run now and reaching down there I was met in a dark light blued room.

Looking I saw a chair and a person seated roped or chained I don't know.

I got closer and by surprise It was Taehyun.

"Ohh my word!"I got close to him touching his face.

He seemed badly beaten.

"Taehyun?"I removed the cloth on his mouth.

There was also blood from his lips.

I looked at his hand which were some knife cuts or scissor I don't even know how to explain.

"Taehyun?Are you okay?"I questioned.

"Y...Y...Y/N?.."He seemed to be so exhausted.

"Ohh my how long have you been in here?"I questioned.

"Damn...Y/N I'm glad your okay,this damn Psycho caught me,I saw the night they tried to kidnap you."He breathed again.

"Ohh you saw that?"I asked.

"Well I followed and then I was caught,and brought here,he tortured me every day telling me that he won't kill me but will make sure I die suffering for even liking you."He said.

"Ohh word...Taehyun...wait you like me?"I questioned even such a situation.

"Y/N,I need you to untie me now,let's stop talking and get out of this hellhole."He said.

"No Taehyun,we got to think of something,something permanent,because Jake wouldn't stop leaving me,I can let you go but I can't leave...because I'm more like his property or something."I said.

"No Y/N,okay untie me a bit and I'll make a plan to get out of here,maybe give me a weapon,I think to free ourselves it to kill him."Said Taehyun.

"Kill him?"I felt fear,I know I hate Jake but thinking of his death was not something I thought of.

"Well I want to be free and live happily with my son,I hope you can do that but your looking so weak,let me get you something to eat."I said.

I just got up and ran out,I saw that Jake had not returned yet and took some sushi getting back to Taehyun.

I fed him,he really seemed so weak.

He just ate slowly and slowly.

"I think I should leave now."I said taking a knife I got from the kitchen cutting a bit of Taehyun's rope and then put the knife in his hands.

I immediately left the room closing the door on the floor and then to the room door.

I then just sat down to watch cocomelon with U-jin who I later went to bathe.

Jake finally walked in when I was done with taking U-jin to bed.

He walked to take a bite of a pear then sat down to watch some action movies.

"Y/N come seat on my lap."He demanded.

I went to seat on his lap.

"Okay now let me show you the penthouse of Dantae."He said as he took us to Netflix channel and then to the Penthouse kdrama.

After that he showed me as I watched him.

I wondered where he will get money to build such a penthouse but I knew that whatever Jake wants he will get it.

"Ahh I see,it's beautiful."I said as his hands grabbed on my waist to pull me more closer to him.

"Yes that's the kind of penthouse I need to build for you,to show my love for you sweets."He smiled.

"Okay you can get off now."He said as I got up.

He then walked to the bedroom as I continued watching.

I couldn't stop thinking about Taehyun in that other room,feeling bad for him and the fact that Jake had hidden him here all this time.

I feared if our plan will even work,it terrified me so much to think of the moment Jake will try and get in that room.

For now Jake hasn't thought of even going to that room which had made me feel relieved.

When I walked into our bedroom I could hear the shower running and I knew Jake was in the shower.

U-jin right now was asleep In his bed were I had tucked him in.

I just felt anxious to when I'll even leave this hellhole and if me and Taehyun's plan will even ever work.~