Chapter 30

The next day I woke up late than expected.

Maybe it all about the lack of sleep.

Jake was not on the bed which was my first panic.

I immediately walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen to see that Jake was nowhere to be seen.

I immediately went to the door wondering if Jake entered the basement at all.

I was getting scared till I felt hands wrapping around my waist and my body being pulled back.

"Sweets your awake late today,I just thought of not waking you up because you were so beautiful,such a sleeping beauty."He said while smelling my morning scent.

"Well,I'm also surprised how I slept for that long."I said turning back to face him with a smile.

"Well tomorrow I'll be taking U-jin out for a moment."He said.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Taking U-jin out?To where?"I questioned.

"Don't worry,it will be like guys hanging out,you know boys' night out."He smirked.

"Ahh that,well uhm,well...uhm be careful with him,I mean I'm not saying your bad with kids,I just mean.."Before I could finish my words to explain how worried I am about this bonding hangout a finger was placed on my lips.

I looked at Jake my eyes widened with a blink at him.

"Don't you worry,U-jin is my son Y/N,I won't do anything bad to him,I'm just trying my best to be the best father to him."He said.

"Uhm..."I didn't know what to say.

"U-jin someday has to just learn how fcked up his father is."He said as he smiled this time.

"Well your okay."I only said that so he doesn't think I think he's crazy or anything that will make him upset.

"I'm just joking,oops,I shouldn't use such vulgar words infront of my U-jin,he'll just learn them so quickly."He said with a chuckle.

I watched him walking to our bedroom.

I walked to the kitchen to make U-jin some food so I can bathe him before he went out with Jake.

I felt so worried.

"U-jin with Jake?Well it's not the first time he's with Jake,everything will be just fine.."I thought to myself trying to be positive after all Jake wouldn't hurt his own son.

Later I was done bathing U-jin and he looked lovely and fed him playfully.

I then took U-jin to take a seat next to his toys and he played with them.

After some time...

Jake put U-jin around his neck which made me feel anxious but I had to put on a brave face

"Be safe."I smiled looking at Jake at the door and tossing him the car keys.

Jake walked closer to me and gave me a light kiss on my forehead.

"We will be back sweets,it won't take much time and if something happens,you know how to get to me,call me using this phone."He said handing me a new phone.

"Ahh you bought a new phone?"I questioned.

"Yes and it only has my numbers in there,don't even try to call anyone else but me or I'll be upset."He gave a pouty expression.

I nodded with a bit of a smile to that cute pout.

After Jake left with my U-jin I immediately made some food and dessert with water.

I placed them on a tray and immediately went to that room.

I opened it and then to the basement,I had to make sure I feed Taehyun.

I stepped into the basement meeting the sight of Taehyun.

Taehyun as soon as he saw me smiled.

"So it's you?I thought it was time for me to fight for my life now."He joked a bit.

"Don't joke of such things,you know how dangerous Jake is,but well I came to feed you."I said.

"Awe so kind and thoughtful of you Y/N,no wonder why I like you."He said.

I rolled my eyes trying to even ignore that he even said that.

I kneeled down a bit as I began to feed Taehyun making sure he sipped down some water.

"Well you sure got a huge appetite."I said.

"Haha that crazy man of yours surely wants me to die of starvation and he has no idea the one person he's so obsessed with is making sure I stay alive."He smirked with a laugh.

"Seriously Taehyun,even in such a situation your busy making some jokes that don't even feel funny."I said with a smile.

"Well bring up the dessert,I don't want something to happen to me without having to try those sweetness."He said.

I took the dessert I had prepared and began to feed him.

He kept smiling at me.

"Don't look at me like that."I said.

"Huh,why is looking at you so bad?Your mean sometimes."He pouted.

I couldn't help but shake my head with disbelief and a small laugh.

After some time I looked at the places that seemed to heal a bit.

"I guess Jake has never come down here."I said cupping his face.

"Yeah he hasn't come here,if he did I would have been fighting him and getting out of here."He said.

"You know what,we could have just ran away from this place while he was gone but what a bummer...Jake sure will never leave me alone."I said thinking and seeing how dump that idea sounded.

"I certainly used to think guys like Jake never existed and it was some kind of a wattpad story but Hmm,he surprises me every time."Said Taehyun.

"For real,he's a pain in my life,but he's also a father,I mean he takes care of my U-jin and doesn't harm him despite how he is."

"What you expect,U-jin of course is his blood,I can see once your claimed as his he will never hurt you,he would have killed his own blood but he kills strangers from what I saw."Said Taehyun.

"Your right,and it's kinda scary.."I said.

I thought everything was okay till I felt footsteps coming down the basement steps.

Me and Taehyun froze not knowing what's going on.

Till I heard a hand claps.

"I see you've found my secret basement sweets."His voice was low and dangerous with a purr.~