𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

Evelyn was laying in bed hoping her dad wasn't drunk today or else he would come in here and try to do bad stuff with her.

she was just shaking in fear thinking about she was scratching herself all over nervously because of it.

She heard her room door open it was her father "You slut! you think you can just lay around you whore come here!!" He yells and she just knows he's drunk.

"D-Dad.. I.." Evelyn stands up in fear and her father yanks her arm and pulls her towards him forcefully "P-please not today I'm sorry.." she starts to cry and sobs loudly.

(Timeskip)

Her father leaves the room and she lays on the bed bruises on her body and she cries curling up in a ball on her bed.

(Warning there's probably gonna be more timeskips)

Evelyn looks up at the time she notices she's late for class she wipes her tears away and starts to get ready for school.

After she's gets ready she starts to walk to school she sees a boy on the swing he looked about her age.

But she just ignores it and keeps walking to the school.

She thought it was weird he wasn't going to school like her unless he's skipping.

(Timeskip)

She was sitting in class staring out the window when she saw the boy again he was staring at her.

She didn't know what to do so just stared back but then bell rang and she ran out of class.

So she can go run towards the boy to confront him.

She finally sees him outside the school she starts walking towards him.

"Why were you staring at me..?" Evelyn asks the boy genuinely curious.

The boy just stares "Because I saw you in my seat at the window.." the mysterious boy says.

"Oh sorry I didn't know that was your seat.." Evelyn said.

"It's Fine I dont even go to class that much.." the boy said staring at Evelyn like he's emotionless.

"So what's your name.." Evelyn asks but the boy just stares at her.

He doesn't answer and just stares at her.

"What are you staring at..?" Evelyn asks confused but then he suddenly grabs her wrist pointing out her bruises.

"You should put ointment on that.." He says and let's go of her wrist.

"Oh yeah thanks...I got that by falling.." she lies and it's very obvious.

"Here use this..my names Alexander by the way.." he gives her a medium sized jar of ointment then walks away.

"T-Thanks!" She yells out and he just keeps walking.

He was weird Evelyn thought but he was very nice to her so she kinda smiled at the thought of that and him.

Then she saw the time and it was kinda late and her father doesn't like her being late.

                                (Timeskip)

Evelyn was standing in front of the door of her house she was shaking of fear.

Until she had a idea she would go to the playground for a little while and once she come back he might be sober.

So she started walking towards the playground and she sat on the swing and started swinging.

Until she heard a branch break and she looked towards the sound.

It turns out to be....

Thank you all for reading hope you enjoyed I worked really hard cause I don't really have much of a imagination.

please go check out my bestfriend she's a good writer love her baby_NB