𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

"it's ok...calm down.." He says trying to get her to stop crying.

"I killed my dad it's not okay!" She cries and sobs loudly.

"He r@ped and abused you right! I'm glad you killed him no monster like that should be alive!" He stops embracing her.

"Why are You crying that he's dead he deserved it!" He says.

"He abused and r@ped me but he's still my dad I can cry if I want to!" She says wiping her tears away.

"I'm gonna go I have school anyways.." he scoffs and she just watches him leave.

(Timeskip)

She's sitting in class when a girl comes up to her name is Alyssa and she's popular around the school for dating guys.

"Hey.." she says staring Evelyn up and down like she was a piece of dog shit or something.

"So Elsa I'm inviting everyone from class.." She says not even getting Evelyn's name right.

"My names Evelyn but sure I'll come.." Evelyn says kind of irritated.

"Oh Elsa I wasn't inviting you I was gonna tell you to invite Alexander.." she chuckles a bit looking down on Evelyn and getting her name wrong on purpose this time.

"Oh well sure I'll ask..." Evelyn says annoyed.

And she just walks away.

As soon as she says that Alexander walks in the room she stares at him he stares back.

But he looks away a looking irritated as he sits down in his seat.

Evelyn walks towards Alexander "Um Alyssa wanted me to tell you your invited to her party.." She says nervous.

"Ok thanks i guess.." He says "Oh and can we talk.." Evelyn asks hoping he says yes.

"Ok.." he stands up and grabs her hand and pulls her out in the hallway.

"Ok talk..." He said crossing his arms waiting for her to talk.

"Listen I know your angry I said I'm sad that I killed my dad  even though he abused me and r@ped me.." she whispers so nobody hears.

"Yeah I'm angry but it's your choice you can do what you want..I just want you to atleast be happy he's gone because he hurt you bad.." he said genuinely worried about Evelyn.

"I know...me and you have become really good friends Alexander..but I just can't get over the fact he's still my dad.." She says sighing.

"Ok yeah it's your choice I get it but if it were me I would have killed my dad.." He says and walks away a little pissed off.

Evelyn feels guilty because she keeps making him mad no matter what she does.

So she just stands in the hallway thinking but she just can't think of something to make him not mad at her.

So she kicks a locker but then her foots starts to hurt "fuck..! Damn it that was stupid.." she sighs at her stupidity.

Then she gets a crazy idea...

Thank you all for reading ngl I'm really
loving this book hope you are also bookie😊 go check out my bestie shes a good writer baby_NB

Thank you all for reading ngl I'm really loving this book hope you are also bookie😊 go check out my bestie shes a good writer  baby_NB