Chapter 7: Stalking, Shadowing, and an Ambush

Felix was hiding in one of the stalls as he was stalking Adrien and Marinette from a distance. The boy had a plan for his cousin and right now there should not be any form of mistakes made in this objective. As Adrien went pass the stall, Felix called out his name. The lad retracted back the stall when Felix opened the door revealing himself in his super form along with his sentimonster Blood Moon, and snapped his fingers making his cousin disappear.

Argos: "Perfect, now to get down to business."

 Meanwhile Juleka was with Gabriel and Nathalie getting things for the diamond dance in order. A majority of the guests were arriving in an orderly fashion and all was going well for the  Gabriel Agreste. That is if the man's son wasn't setting things behind schedule with his late presence. 

Gabriel: "Where is he. He's going to put things in vain."

Low and behold, Adrien Agreste had finally arrived. Though he was actually Felix disguised as him.

Adrien: "Please excuse my tardiness, Ms. Tsurugi-san. For my first time as king of the ball it is a great honor to have your wonderful daughter as my queen."

The pseudo gentleman held Kagami's finger, only to notice the ring on her finger, which was making him sense power inside it.

Gabriel: "Juleka, escort your brother to his quarters."

Juleka nodded and did her objective. Once they've reached their destination, Juleka politely handed her brother the clothes.

Juleka: "Here you go bro. Gotta admit, I was getting very nervous back there. Don't worry, I'm sure your father will make this lateness slide. Also you're going to rock this ballroom dance tonight."

Felix: "Wow, you're very kind to me. Thank you."

Juleka: "Of course I am. I want to make sure my brother get looked out for."

Throughout the evening Felix was actually amazed at the kindness Juleka was showing to him and Kagami. Yes even though she was a part of the Agreste brand, the treatment she was giving was actually nice. And he would never forget that kindness.

Felix's pov: "Wow, whatever bond Adrien and this girl have it's pretty sweet. I don't want to ruin what they have. Sigh, I can't help but feel jealous. True I could create a sister for me, but there's just something about her that seems genuine."

Juleka: "There is something off about Adrien today, but what?"

Juleka then notice a person who looked very familiar.

Marinette: "Where could he be?"

Juleka: "Hey there, are you-Marinette?"

The girl quickly turned around to see Juleka behind her.

Marinette: "Oh, hey there Juleka. It's so nice to see a familiar face around here."

The two gave each other a hug and discussed what was happening. When Marinnette asked where Adrien was Juleka was about to give her answer when another familiar person came in and interrupted everything.

Juleka: "If you're looking for Adrien then he's over-"

Chloe: "Oh! You're new! What's your name?"

Marinette: "Uh- Zoé! My name's Zoé!"

Chloe: "Yyyuck! Just like my half-of-a-sister. But at least you have style! How rich are your parents? Rich? Very rich? Immensely rich? Of course, otherwise you wouldn't be here!"

Juleka just stood there slightly flustered at the rude Chloe Bourgeois.

Chloe: "It's too bad we can't bring out underlings with us. I'm sure these tin cans can serve properly but we can't make fun of them!"