~Chapter 16~ I Won't Give Up On Us

Shawn's P.O.V:
It's been months since I've seen Stefany at this point I don't even know if we're still friends. With my career in the way and her focusing on school it was all getting in the way of our relationship so we promised each other we would still be good friends.  I was finally going to be able to get home after a two full years of touring.

I just really hope she hasn't found anyone else. Oh who am I kiddding, she probably has. Her outstanding personality and that gorgeous face of her's who wouldn't fall for her. I'm just hoping for the best.

The wait is killing me I really want to go home but just a few more shows and I'm done.
*
*
A few days later...

Today is the last show and I'm actually really excited about it. I had just finished sound check and then just wait around for a few hours before the show starts.
*
*
Hours later

It was finally show time and I was beyond excited. All my songs had a really deep meaning behind them.

My show was coming close to an end but as I was singing my last song this rush of feelings was going through me. I specifically wrote a song about something that I've dreamed of during this tour, something that I want and something I really hope will still exist.

I needed to be with the one who my heart truly belonged with. I may not have been the perfect boyfriend but this time I want to make an effort a huge effort to have Stefany back with me.

I won't give up on her.

On us.
---------------------
I'M Back omg! Okay so I'm so sorry for not updating in forever but I'm back now! I hope you all like this chapter!
Please Comment/Vote!
Thanks loves
Byee! ❤