~Chapter 12~ Moving on

Stefany's P.O.V: Its been months since Shawn left to follow his dream and I'm still here in Canada trying to find who I want to be. Shawn and I agreed to stay friends but I just can't bare with that feeling of missing him so much. I still get butterflies in my stomach thinking about all the memories we made. I just wish he had never left but it was his dream and I didn't want to prevail him from not chasing it. We still talk and we see each other when he has a show here but I think it's time for me to start moving on. The feeling of moving on makes you feel like there's nothing good in life and that you knew that things wouldn't work out. Even if we were still together the distance would be a problem. I've been in a long distance relationship before and nothing worked out. I still remember the day we met and how I was so shy around him.

   I've never loved anyone else as much as I love him, but with him touring and following his dreams nothing will seem to work, we'll miss each other , we'll be apart for so long and we might even forget each other. All I knew is that it was time to start over and move on. No more fears and no more crying. Not this time.

  My mom was downstairs and I was in my room thinking of how I could move on but just thinking about it brought tears to my eyes. Every time I thought of him I would break down and stay like that for hours. It was all too much for me. All these tears were not going to help me find my way.

I couldn't let anything or anyone hold me back, not anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG HEY LOVE'S! ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I LAST UPDATED BUT IM BACK. IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Stay Beautiful

Stephanie ✌