Introductions.

Introductions.

This is a work of fiction.
Names, Characters, Place's, and Incident's either are the product of the authors/writters imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Do not Plagiarize!!..

***
Warnings;
This book may contain, sexual, strong language, and mature themes.

Grammar and Mistakes;
You will encounter several grammatical typo errors while reading.
I appreciate your understanding in this matter.
If circumstances allow, i will review and correct these mistakes in time.
Additionally, simply identifying the issues as you read will not necessarily prompt me to correct them.

******************************************************
Character's..

(Main Characters)

Kim Jinella Velez
Joaquin Kyle Mendez

Archie Cordova
Katrina Lopez

(Supporting Characters)

Danica Avery Velez
Alynnah Rose Velez
Timothy Clark Velez
Almira Velez
Sammuel

Sophia
Nina

Monica Miller
Diego Mercado
Jasmine Mendez
Celine Altamirano

*********************************************************************************
A/an;
Thank you for your attention and for investing your time by reading this note.
I sincerely hope you'd find your reading experience enjoyable.
If this book fails to meet your expectations, please know it is acceptable for you to proceed to the book that aligns with your preferred preferences.

💜💜💜
Ps.

I'm just reminding the reader's that I rarely post an update because my life is not just for writing, I only write when I feel like going out my emotions, So I'm hoping for everyone's patience.

💜💜
Pps.
As requested, to be granted, this story is dedicated to the person who Requested the title of this story, so in response I changed the name of the main character to pay attention to her request.

ryhpryl this is my way of showing my gratitude to your requests ☺️

Enjoy diving everyone 👌🥰

🐹💜🐰

Don't forget to vote like and share this story.
Leave a comment 😉
Chaow! 😘