Chapter 8

"Ash, Zayn, are you guys ready to go?"

Olivia was impatiently standing at the edge of the couch where Zayn and Ashley had been making out/cuddling for the past two hours. Ashley had gotten ready for the party straight when she'd gotten home just so she could spend some alone time with Zayn before they had to leave.

Zayn looked up at Liv and laughed slightly. "Yeah, we're ready."

Liv grinned and clapped her hands, then glanced down at her phone and noticed that Liam had texted her saying he wouldn't be going. She pouted a bit but shrugged, not wanting to put a damper on her mood. She was excited to have fun at this party, and even though she was the DD for the night, she wanted to talk to Harry, maybe meet a few more people, and hopefully be able to convince Nicole to show up to the party as well. Liv (and Nicole) had noticed Niall's very obvious interest in Rain, but Liv was convinced that she'd be able to convince Niall that he liked Nicole instead.

Ash got up off the couch with the help of Zayn and grinned at Livy. "You look great as usual!"

Liv had chosen to wear a crop top with a cute bralette showing, a simple floral skirt and black high top converse. Ashley looked very sexy tonight, no doubt trying to show off for Zayn. Her dress was skin tight and left very little to the imagination. Liv smiled back at Ash then gestured toward the door.

"Shall we?"

***

To: Nicole <3 - 11:39 p.m.

come on nikki please come by!

niall has been by himself all night!!!

From: Nicole <3 - 11:41 p.m.

NO

So, Olivia's plan to hopefully set up Niall and Nicole wasn't going as smoothly as she had hoped. First of all, she'd seen Niall with multiple girls throughout the night, but she firmly believed that he'd like Nicole much better. Also, Nicole was being far more stubborn than was necessary and Liv was feeling quite frustrated.

She was sat in the living room, enjoying herself as she people-watched. There was a new couple in the making on the end of the couch. A couple was surely to break up because there was a guy making out with a girl that was definitely not his girlfriend. She was surprised when she saw Harry stumble in, looking more down in the dumps than usual. She was even more surprised when he plopped himself into the seat next to her.

"Harry?" she asked after he'd been sitting next to her for a good five minutes, letting out very heavy sighs every now and then.

His head lolled to the side and he let out a huge groan when he saw Livy. "Oh, God."

She laughed a bit and looked at him. His eyes were red around the edges; his nose and cheeks were an even brighter red than his eyes. His eyelids were very droopy, and Livy was surprised he could even see through them.

"You're a bit drunk aren't you?"

"I am pissed!" he exclaimed, slapping his hands on his thighs. "In both ways." He spoke in a grumble in the end, and Livy raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Why's that?" she asked, but was cut off when a very loud commotion sounded to the right of her. She looked over to see a girl, whom she'd never met, storming through the living room with someone else she'd never seen before right on the girl's heels.

"Leave me alone, Daniel! I'm going to A-" she screamed, opening and slamming the door shut before she even had the chance to finish what she was saying. But by the look on Daniel's face, Livy figured he knew what she had meant to say.