Chapter 4

“Sh! Shhhhh! You have to be quiet- Niall, shut up!”

Niall just continued to laugh as he bumped around in Livy’s tiny room, trying to get dressed at an ungodly hour that left him disoriented and clearly, unable to dress himself.

Livy was this close to just doing it for him.

“No breakfast this time?” he asked and punctuated it with a pout.

Livy was quickly pulling on her underwear, a pair of running shorts, and a sports bra; she turned to Niall and rolled her eyes, but quickly smiled afterwards.

“Not this time, sorry.”

Niall finally managed to get his pants on and buttoned, then started to look for his shirt. “And you’re kicking me out so fucking early because…?”

“Because my housemates are home now and will most likely be waking up soon and would have a fit if they saw you. Or heard you!” Livy hissed. “Honestly, could you be any louder?”

“Aha!” Niall hooted as he pulled his shirt out from under her bed, and then looked at her sheepishly. “Sorry.”

Niall, I swear-“

A knock on the door stopped her mid-sentence.

“Livy, you okay in there?”

Rain. It just had to be Rain.

“Oh, y-yeah Rain, I’m fine!”

Rain, the one housemate who would have the absolute worst fit over Livy having a boy in her room, just had to be the one to check on her. All the others would just poke fun at her, but Rain would absolutely go off on Livy, and probably give her a worse lecture than the one Liam had given her.

Let’s just say Livy and Rain have very different morals. And beliefs.

“Okay, just making sure.” Livy listened for footsteps and when she heard the squeaky floorboard in front of Rain and Nicole’s room that only sounded when it was stepped on, she gestured wildly for Niall to hurry up.

“Go! Go, go, go!” she said, pushing Niall out of the door of her room and across the small living room and then, finally, out the front door. She closed it and leant against it, blowing out a relieved breath.

“I’ll see you soon, babe,” Niall said through the door and Livy smiled slightly.

Livy was in the clear; she started to push herself off the door when…

“Olivia Amy Collins!”

Shit.

Livy looked up to see Ashley, her arms crossed and an all knowing smirk on her face as she stood in the kitchen staring at Livy. Livy wasn’t quite sure how she hadn’t noticed her on her crazy rampage across the house while she pushed Niall, but she definitely saw her now, and was not enjoying that stupid smirk on her face.

“What?” she asked, feigning innocence, and waltzed into the kitchen.

“Don’t ‘what?’ me, Olivia!” Ashley shrieked, and Livy cringed. “You and Niall Horan are still hooking up?!”

Livy’s palm smacked into her forehead because, of course, Rain decided to make her entrance into the kitchen at the exact moment Ashley completed her sentence.

“What?!” Rain screeched, her hands settling on her hips immediately as she glared at Livy.

Behind Rain, Ashley had a guilty look on her face.