Chapter 3

Waking up naked is always a nice feeling. Livy has definitely always enjoyed that feeling.

Waking up naked in an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar bedroom next to another unfamiliar naked body, though, is a little unsettling.

Livy had woken up and felt  her stomach bottom out before she snuck a glance at her bed partner and saw Niall’s sleeping face, his mouth hanging wide open and a light snore escaping from his lips. She sighed and laughed lightly to herself, quickly thinking that he did look rather cute when he was passed out, then glanced over at the bedside table to see that the clock read 9:01 a.m. She sighed again and stretched, doing her best not jostle the bed so she didn’t wake Niall up.

After laying around for a bit longer, she got up and found some clothes from Niall’s room. She slipped on her underwear, then her shorts, and saw Niall’s t-shirt and decided to slip that on. She glanced at Niall as she made her way to the door, seeing that he was still out cold, and quietly stepped out of the room. The apartment was deathly silent, so she quietly made her way into the kitchen and raided the cabinets, pantry, and fridge so she could make herself and Niall some breakfast.

It took a lot of hunting, but she found what she needed to whip up a quick and simple but still delicious breakfast: pancakes and bacon. She also managed to work out the radio, and turned that on, quickly turning the volume down because no one had woken up yet.

Only a couple of the stations available seemed to be coming through, so she was stuck listening to a country station which she would never admit to but actually kind of enjoyed, and was humming along as she mixed the flour together with water, and any other necessary ingredients. She was scooping batter onto a pan she’d found when...

“What the fuck?”

Livy laughed, turning around from the stove and faced Harry who was standing in the kitchen entry way with a dazed and confused look on his face. “Well, good morning to you too.”

Harry blinked at her a couple times before shaking his head. “You’re definitely Niall’s best fuck buddy so far.”

Livy rolled her eyes at his comment and turned back around to the stove. “I was just making us breakfast. Do you want some?”

She heard him exhale and glanced over to the counter on her left to see him leaning against it.

“Uh, sure?” he responded.

“Okay, no problem,” she said happily, flipping a couple pancakes.

“Does… Does Niall know you’re doing this?” Harry asked a couple minutes later, after Livy had plated four pancakes and given them to Harry to eat.

“Nope,” Livy said.

“Why are you-“

“I just wanted to give back to him, I don’t know,” Livy said, shrugging.

Harry choked on the pancake as he laughed. “So Niall’s very giving, then?”

Livy rolled her eyes, pretending to not understand the innuendo. “He bought me dinner last night so I thought the least I could do was make him breakfast!”

Harry wolfed down the rest of his pancakes after that, and Livy had just finished putting the eighth and final pancake on the plate when Harry laughed loudly.

“She’s a keeper, mate.”

Livy looked at Harry to see he wasn’t looking at her. She then looked to Niall who was standing in the entryway with the same dazed and confused look Harry had been wearing. He was only wearing his boxers, and his hair was a complete mess. It was obvious he’d just gotten out of bed.