Chapter 16 : Perfect

Nick's POV :
I wake up and scroll through Instagram, I post a photo of me and Charlie with the caption "boyfriends ❤️ (I'm bi actually)"
*At Charlie's house*
*charlie hugs Nick after seeing the Instagram post*
"You are the best,have you seen the comments?" Said Charlie. I scroll through the comments to see that everyone is being really supportive and nice.
I guess we knew this would happen I say.
*they talk about prom*
Are you sure you want to go I say.
"This is the best my life's ever been I don't have to hide my amazing boyfriend anymore,I'm not getting bullied everything is perfect so we're gonna go to prom and we're gonna be the cutest couple there and everyone will see." Says Charlie.

*Tara setting up for prom*
"Guys that box needs to be over there." Said Tara. "Guys I told you we're not dressing up." Said Sahar. "Put it on the wall." Said Tara. "Sort it out,you lot what are you doing this is for the Photo Booth can you sort it out please,guys please don't mess around with it,where's Darcy?." Said Sahar. "She's probably just slept in." Said Tara. "Imogen said she hasn't got any of the food yet,but she's definitely going to Asda in a couple of hours." Said Sahar. "Do you trust her with that?" Said Tara. "Not at all." Said Sahar. "Ugh this is a mess,I'm texting the gang otherwise we're literally not gonna have a prom." Said tara.

*Tara texts the group*
Charlie I say showing him the message.

Tara
Can everyone who's free come help with prom setup? It is NOT going well 😭

Nick
Me and Charlie are free!
                                                                  Isaac
                                                 I'll be there!☺️
Elle
Me and Tao will be there soon!!
Don't worry girl we've got this

Tara
Thank you guysssss
And Darcy if you see this please text me back

*They get there*
"Oh god." Said Elle.
"Guys I'm having a breakdown." Said Tara.
*they all help setting up for prom*
"You should uh invite him tonight." Said miss Singh. " uh I don't know." Said mr Ajayi,
"Just tell him we need more chaperones." Said miss Singh.
*Mr Ajayi texts mr Farouk*

*Tao and nick have a conversation*
"Charlie must be really happy." Said Tao.
In some ways yeah I mean he says he's really happy but I don't know I think he's been finding all  the attention like a lot I say.
"Well yeah he hates attention so." Said tao.
I'm just worried I say.
"How come?" Says tao.
I think the more I learn about him the more I think that the bullying and all the things that happened to him in the past they all really affected him and he still carries it all with him even though it's over it still causes him a lot of pain I don't know do you think that's true? I say. "Yeah I do." Says Tao.

"You know the bullying,you know how bad it was don't you?" Said Tao. I mean I heard some stuff but umm yeah Charlie never really talked about it. I say. "Me neither." Said Tao.
After Tao says me neither I realise how bad it must of been for Charlie to not tell anyone about it.

*at Charlie's house before prom*
"Can you close your eyes?" Said Charlie.
Why? I ask.
"Because I'm nervous you'll think I look weird." Said Charlie.
Ok I'm not looking but for the record  I think you always look cute I say.
"Nick I can't believe your my boyfriend." Said Charlie.
Can I please open my eyes now? I say.
"Okay,does it look bad?" Said Charlie.
No you look so good,you look so good I say.
"Shut up." Said Charlie.
How about we don't go to prom and just stay here instead? I say.
"No we have to go everyone's expecting us to go together now." Said Charlie.
Yeah i mean a big public appearance as a couple that's definitely what we want I say.
"Yeah." Said Charlie.

Tara's POV :
I keep texting Darcy but she doesn't reply and I start to get really worried about her I hope she shows up at prom.

"And what are you intentions with my Elle." Said Elle's dad. "Richard." Said Elle's mum.
"I'm joking,I'm joking." Said Richard.
"But if your not back by 12 then you will be in trouble." Said Richard. *they laugh again*
*Elle walks downstairs*
"Hello." Said Elle.
"You look uh your so hello." Says Tao speechless.
"You look really  good too." Said Elle.