CarSon: Carly & Sonny

Sonny had just gotten home and had been trying to deal with life in a wheelchair since his shooting when Ric showed up to go over strategies for his custody hearing the next day.

"Ric, I'm not in the mood for this today!" Sonny told his brother, who was representing him in the custody hearing.

"Sonny, we need to go over strategy for your custody hearing tomorrow," Ric explained.

"C'mon in." Sonny reluctantly agreed.

Just as Ric was about to go over the case, Carly had just arrived home and was glad to see Ric as she had some things to ask him concerning Avery.

"Oh, Ric, I'm so glad you're here."

"I was just going over strategy for the hearing tomorrow," Ric explained to Carly.

"Thanks, Ric, for doing this," Sonny said, gratefully. "I don't want to lose Avery to Ava."

"And I will do whatever I can to make sure you get custody of her," Ric promised Sonny. Ric had personal reasons for wanting Avery away from Ava.

Just as Ric was leaving, Michael and Sabrina showed up to see how Sonny was doing after getting released from the hospital.

"Hey, Dad," Michael said. "Sabrina and I came to see how you were doing."

"Thanks, Michael," Sonny said. "I'm doing okay."

"Okay, Sonny." Carly came in to tell Sonny that dinner was ready when she saw Michael and Sabrina. "Oh, Michael. Sabrina. Join your father and I for dinner."

"Thanks, Mom," Michael said. "We'd be glad to join you and Dad."

As Michael and Sabrina were enjoying dinner with Carly and Sonny, Ava had a plan that would hopefully prevent Sonny from being in court the next day.