• ‹Recording Disaster› •

» Josh's POV «

Once me and my sister Amelia were done with dinner, I immediately head upstairs to my room to get ready to sleep while Amelia cleaned up and washed the dishes in the kitchen downstairs.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, as I was doing so I heard my phone's notification go off indicating that there was a message that was sent to me by someone. I would quickly finish on what I was doing and walked to my bed to grab my phone to see the message and who it was.

It was Jelly! My face immediately lit up as I quickly read his message, he wants to record a video along with Jordi tomorrow afternoon after lunch. I didn't even hesitate to message him back telling him I'll join tomorrow. Despite communicating through texts I can't help but smile and have a soft blush on my face, I really have fallen for him.

I yawned as I then set my phone down while proceeding to flop down on the bed to sleep without bothering to turn off the lights in my room.

» Jelly's POV «

I would be in my bedroom just laying on my bed while scrolling through YouTube on my phone cause that's what people do at night before going to bed. I saw in my recommendation a video of a friend, that friend being Josh aka Slogo, I couldn't help but click on the video to watch it and I honestly don't know why I just felt like it for some reason.

It reminded me that just a few minutes ago, I texted Josh to record a video with me and Jordi after lunch as I then started to blush thinking of how the video would turn out tomorrow. I quickly shook my head questioning why I'm feeling like this.

"What's going on with me recently..? I never felt this way for him.." I mumbled to myself as I then just turned my phone off before putting it away, proceeding to groan while burying my face into my pillow in the process.

"This feels so wrong yet I can't control it.. Am I really developing something for him...?" I once again mumbled to myself as I kept groaning and just went to turn off my light and sleep, hoping this would clear my mind the next day.

» Narration «

As the night passed by morning eventually occurred, Jordi and Jelly both woke up early to get things done so that they could focus on the video they were gonna record together with Josh but unfortunately for Slogo himself, he woke up a bit late like usual.

» Josh's POV «

I slowly opened my eyes waking up from my slumber as I groaned and yawned, I would grab my phone to check the time to see it was already 10am in the morning as I sighed.

"I still have a few errands to accomplish after breakfast.. Hm, Jelly didn't specify what time, he just said after lunch so.." I mumbled to myself as I then sat up and stretched my arms before getting off the bed, I heard a knock on my door at the same time heard the voice of my sister Amelia calling out to me.

"Josh! Are you awake or are you still in bed? It's 10 in the morning already!" She exclaimed through my bedroom door while knocking on it a few times.

"I'm awake chill out Amelia!" I responded to her, I heard a loud sigh from her.

"Well get out of there already, breakfast is downstairs- Probably cold from how long you took to wake up." She replied back before walking off downstairs.

I sighed while scratching the back of my neck, proceeding to go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth before heading out of my room to go downstairs to eat. I sat in the dining room to eat breakfast with a look on my face indicating that I already know both Jelly and Jordi are gonna make fun of me for being late again like always, in which I don't really mind since it's all fun and giggles anyway nothing serious.