• o n e •

3 years ago ( highschool )

Minho peacefully studying at the library right after his school ended . Being a good student, he is indeed popular in school. His dedication and hard work have earned him respect and admiration from both teachers and classmates. Everyone recognizes his commitment to learning and his willingness to help others. His popularity stems from his academic achievements and his positive attitude towards education. From his figure , he's quiet handsome too . Everyone loves him until that one time he's got love letters and confession . To suprising everyone , he actually rejected them and said he isnt a fan of being in relationship . Instead, he wanted to focus more on his studies . Thats make everyone literally admire him .

Out of sudden , someone knock on his table where he was studying . He took off one of his earpod and look at the person . Its a girl , a brownish ponytail hair with a side bang . He raised one of his eyebrow , he thought that girl was another one of his fan . He open his mouth , wanted to say something but she literally say it first.

' can you help me for a minute ? ' she talked in a low tone to avoid drawing people's attention . ' what is it ? '
' could you help me to reach that one book on the bookshelf ? I cant quiet reach them by myself ' she asked again while scratching at the back of her neck .

out of people , why me though ? oh , im the only one who sit near the bookshelf . Stupid , minho .

He just nodded and follow her . Once he grab it , he lend it to her . She bow her head a little and thanked him . Then , she left to her seat with her friend .

~

Since that day , she always greet him , waving with smiling brightly plastered on her face . Its not only him but to everyone . Not gonna lie , he could felt the butterfly in his stomach . He didn't realize it at first, but that feeling in his stomach was like a swarm of butterflies fluttering around. Every time she greeted him with a bright smile and wave, it made his heart skip a beat. The way she treated everyone with such warmth and kindness only added to her charm. Thats when he realised he fell in love with her .

Sometimes , he secretly watching her playing basketball . He just found out that she's one of the best player in basketball team . So , when he had a time , he secretly watching her from far . He couldnt help but be captivated by her skills on the basketball court . The way she moved, the way she scored, it was like watching pure magic. He admired her so much, not just for her talent, but also for the passion and dedication she put into the game. It was a sight that left him in awe every time he secretly watched her play.

Not to mention , he couldnt take his eyes off when she was sweating . She looks so breathtaking . He didnt even know why he ended up simping over her so much .

~

Another day again , he just finished studying alone . He looked the table where that girl always studying . Yup , she's still there with her head nodding repeatedly . He slightly chuckle and put a beverage tea can on her table . He looked at her , still nodding repeatedly, with round spectacles perched at the edge of her nose. She's cute . He slowly made his way , remove the spectacles and put it away . To his suprise , she move . He stood there frozen while closing his eyes tightly , afraid being caught red handed . He slowly open his eyes as he doesnt felt anything , instead he heard her little snore . He saw her sleeping with head resting on her arm . He sighed in relief . I think i should left before she woke up from her sleep . With that , he left . Not long after , the girl just woke up from her little sleep . She looked at the watch and she gasped . Its late already . She tidied up her books that she had scattered all over the table . Thats when she saw a beverage tea can with a notes on it .

dont throw away . Its for you , cheer up !

the edge of the notes theres a little juremi that he draw . She chuckled . So cute . She keep it without knowing the owner who send it .

~

' dude , why wont you confess to her instead ? '
minho's friend suddenly asked him .
' huh ? what are you talking about ? ' minho asked him back after he looked away from staring at areum . His friend just laughing seeing minho's ear completely red .

' youre shy . I never knew my friend madly in love . ' then he continue again .
' i saw you , minho . The way you look at her and everything you did . You like her so much , dont you ? '

Minho pushed his friend away from himself . ' stop it . Im not in the mood to talk about it right now . ' minho said as he walk away , leaving his friend . His friend just sighed . ' fine . Yah , wait for me ! '

At the end , he doesnt have a courage enough to confess to her . It is because he know once the school ended , he will never had a chance to meet her again and maybe the feelings will dissapear just like that . So , he decided to focus on his studies and pursue his dream of studying abroad. He believed that by doing so, he could let go of his feelings for her and start a new chapter in his life. It was a difficult decision, but he knew it was the right one for him.