2

Eldest aunt!!!

Classmate! Looking at your face that's completely straight, do you even know what eldest + aunt means??

It's a good thing there were no girls around, or Shu Ning would never be able to wash himself clean, even if he had jumped into the Yellow River.

Shu Ning massaged his temples due to the headache he had, then bent down to wear his shoes. As the dormitory had no toilets, he couldn't take a shower, but at least a mirror was provided. Shu Ning wore a set of washed out uniform, a pair of old shoes, which had been worn by the next door neighbour's son, which then had been passed on to his maternal grandmother, which finally had been given to Shu Ning to wear.

In the rural areas, such things were very common, all the households would pass on their belongings to others who could use it.

The youth in the mirror was small and withered, looking as if there was no nourishment, his hair was yellowed and slightly long. Oversized clothes hung on his thin frame, no matter how one looked, the youth looked ill. A small face, large palms, whitened lips, at least his facial features were delicate, and a pair of large eyes that still could be looked at.

The class monitor curiously leaned over: "What are you looking at?" The teacher was calling urgently!

Shu Ning smiled slightly, turning back to pat the class monitor that was taller than him by one head: "I'm so jealous of you, I want to drink milk."

"Ah?" Shu Ning waved a bit and left, leaving with an air of unfathomable mystery, causing the class monitor to look at him thoughtfully.

In the teacher's office, a sorrowful performance called 'I'm crying, pitiful, feeling bad, quickly console me ah' was being put on.

The teacher in charge of the class was kind, continuously handing over tissues, comfortingly patting the back of a married lady, while the lady had cried till her eyes were red, and was choking back tears are she told of the situation at home. "Then... ... In the future, who will Shu Ning live with?" The teacher in charge was very worried about his student's future, pulling at the lady's hand: "Is it possible to get in contact with Shu Ning's parents?"

The lady's whole body jolted, a sneer appearing on her face for a split second before she suppressed it: "Ai, don't mention them, if they really cared, the child wouldn't have been passed to me to take care of. Most country bumpkins would have been lucky to even graduate from primary school, I pitied Shu Ning, so I wanted to let him graduate from middle school, but... ... Mother has left already, even if I wanted to, I can't send him."

No matter the era, no teacher wanted their student to dropout of school. Once the lady suggested that, all the teachers' backs stiffened up, and their gazes all turned to look at the lady!At one side, the unmarried male teacher sighed unendingly, thinking inwardly that this relative was really pitiful, at least he could help a bit, thus he took $200 out of his wallet and put it on the table. The rest of the teachers were also willing to help others, and the married ones couldn't be too generous, one took out $50, another $30, whatever they could take out, they contributed, all together close to $500-$600.

Nowadays teachers' wages weren't high, at most it was about $200, slightly higher than the average white-collar worker, this amount of money was equivalent to about a few months of farming in the village, once Qin Yu Zhi glanced at it, her heart was full of happiness, crying even more enthusiastically.

  ... ... Shu Ning stood at the office door, raising his eyebrows, this woman even deceived teachers? If it wasn't for him wanting to calm down because of his rebirth and thus not going in immediately, maybe in this whole life, he wouldn't ever know that Qin Yu Zhi could be this disgraceful.Once a person is shameless, they won't even be afraid of ghosts.The maternal grandfather died early, so maternal grandmother suffered bitter hardship her whole life to bring up 4 children.