6

If you are not reading this on hellitranslations. wordpress. com the release you are reading is stolen! Visit my site for the quickest daily updates.

Grandma had a very poor house. She didn't even have a regular landline telephone available, let alone a mobile phone, so how was she going to contact them? It's quite weird for a poor kid who had never even come in contact with phones to talk about this. Under normal circumstances, he shouldn't ask why she didn't go and find him, or why she never wrote a letter, didn't have any relatives pass on a message and so on.

Shu Ning had never been very comprehensive when it came to his thoughts. At most, he was a little clever. He calmly glanced over to Qin Yu Zhuo, but fortunately, she did not notice, or not. He was probably only being ignored because she was underestimating him. She wasn't so simple after all. Sighing, Shu Ning felt that he had become too complacent after being reborn. He nearly exposed himself.

Yet Qin Yu Zhuo's heart was not as calm as he thought. Thinking back to what happened in the past made her chest feel stuffy and uncomfortable. "I'm your father's executive assistant and one day, both me and your dad got drunk, and you happened to come from that. During that time, your father's wife was still alive, and she had the right to be angry with me. I was afraid of her finding out, so I bore with it and didn't dare return home or contact any of you."

The real reason was because she was afraid that Shu Cheng would find out. They did not have any feelings between them at that time.

Shu Ning nodded. "It's been hard on you." Being such a whore and you still want to pretend you're chaste. Hypocritical. Might as well turn away from her and sleep instead of letting her contaminate his ears with her talking.

In fact, it took a lot for Qin Yu Zhuo to capture the opportunity and get pregnant. She had the hopes of marrying into a wealthy family. But how could she have known that the woman who had already been diagnosed with cancer would end up living a few years more? That ended up keeping her from being able to marry in. Qin Yu Zhuo gritted her teeth in anger and she cursed her every day! But what could she do? She was a woman from a proper lineage. How would the Qin Yu Zhuo with no supporters dare to go up and cause trouble?

Might as well take down Shu Cheng in secret. Even dripping water can wear down stone, she had confidence.

Those noble ladies were arrogant and impatient, how could they be as gentle and sensible as her?

In those ten years, she had gotten involved with the president several times but never managed to hit jackpot. But finally, she got pregnant this year.

Shu Cheng was put into a difficult position when he found out. After all, she was his competent assistant. It has been about fifteen years, hasn't it? Since they saw each other so often there would more or less still be a bit of feelings between them and he couldn't bear to be harsh on her. But he was afraid that his eldest son would get angry if he found out.

In the end, he still decided to let Qin Yu Zhuo get an abortion, and he gave her a cheque worth five million as well as a villa for compensation. Qin Yu Zhuo had been planning this so meticulously for so many years, how could she have no backup plans?

Then Shu Cheng found out about Shu Ning's existence by accident.

Even if Shu Cheng was drunk, he still had an impression it. Just that quite naturally, if she did not bring it up, then he wouldn't either. He would just pretend that it never happened.

But now that he thought about it, she was a good match, wasn't she? What's more, Qin Yu Zhuo was a modest woman who had never even gotten a boyfriend. The Shu Cheng who had been single for all these years suddenly felt moved. Qin Yu Zhuo was smart and knew her place, and she had no greedy thoughts at all. She was a gentle and very considerate person.