7

Qin Yuzhuo made a sound of exasperation and picked up one of the photos and stroking it, the corners have already faded, proof that the woman touched them often. But in fact, those marks were all fake. If you really cared about the photos, then naturally you would hang it up and keep them properly. How could you allow the photos to become old and yellow??

"These...These were taken not long after you were born...It's a pity I wasn't by your side when you were growing up. I wasn't there with you through your happiness, anger, sadness, and joy..." Blablablabla.

Qin Yuzhuo looked like she was expressing her true feelings, but only she herself truly knew what it really was that caused her to tear up. But...she looked really good crying, with a gentleness found only in women. She had pitiful eyes and she wasn't wearing any makeup. No matter how you looked at it, it was deliberate.

Shu Ning listened quietly, hiding the fact that he knew this was just a farce. When he was young he had only been led by the nose because he had never seen such shamelessness before. How foolish.

When Qin Yuzhuo was done with her crying, Shu Ning called her "mom", and then the two embraced each other. The nanny at the door covered her mouth, feeling very touched and relieved.

Only, Shu Ning who had his head lowered had a gaze full of coldness. With curved lips, his hand subconsciously touched the woman's stomach. In here, Shu Yao is growing up. As soon as he thought of that brat who looked so clever and obedient yet had a heart of poison, Shu Ning almost couldn't resist the urge to get him miscarried. But if he had really done that, he'd be letting off Shu Yao too easily. Might as well watch him drool over the Shu Clan, the big meat pie, yet not being able to take a bite. That would be may more interesting!

Qin Yuzhuo brought Shu Ning out to have a big meal, her attitude filled with enthusiasm, and her eyes reddened easily. She liked to reach out to him and give him a rub or a squeeze, treating Shu Ning like her baby.

Shu Ning's feelings towards his birth mother had already died, really, so he felt nothing. Anything she did only felt funny to him.

Early the next morning, Qin Yuzhuo's team of teachers arrived. One by one they stood in the living room, both male and female, all outstanding people.

A month's time quickly passed.

Etiquette and behavior were still acceptable. After all, a secondary school student's basic English skills were just passable. Then there was knowledge which he needed to improve. His skin had also turned fair, looking just like a young master. As for his way of speech? Better talk less when the time comes. And his build...thin and withered as always. With a well-placed smile, he looked quite obedient.

A month's time was too short, Qin Yuzhuo sighed. A sense of impatience flashed through her eyes, he was not raised by her side after all.

Qin Yuzhuo personally drove and hit the roads with Shu Ning, listening to some light music and saying a few words to him occasionally, hoping that Shu Ning wouldn't be nervous. Shu Cheng's attitude towards him was extremely important. After all, just one kid was fine, but add in a few more and things would have to be split between them. Shu Ning watched the scenery, curved the edge of his mouth, and did not respond.

Qin Yuzhuo was depressed. She was on the point of being driven mad with Shu Ning's lack of care.

The car stopped in front of a teahouse, a very quiet place. Only members were allowed in. The attendants inside were dressed in Han Dynasty historical costumes, forming an interesting atmosphere.

They had just sat down when Qin Yuzhuo's phone rang. As soon as she saw the call display she was completely frozen. After staying around him for so long, she knew that this call meant he wasn't coming. She felt an immense disappointment and sadness, but fine, they've already married anyway. If the big one can't come, there's still the small one.