29

Hungry?

Shu Heng was silent, his gaze was still fixed on Shu Ning, his stomach was not hungry, he had already eaten his fill at the party, but the strange part was that towards this little person......he was indeed hungry, a menacing hunger he had never experienced before.

I wish to embrace him.

I wish to touch him.

I wish to......eat......

Shu Ning's eyes blinked, his heart was thumping in his chest, forget it, it's better not to talk to him any more, now that Shu Heng wasn't throwing a tantrum this is pretty good. He has seen many people with poor alcohol tolerance, each of them cried, made noise, sang, jumped up and down, threw up all over, they could make people die of disgust.

Shu Ning settled the bath water, but a problem appeared, how is he going to strip?

Even if he's drunk, Shu Heng's intelligence was still present, he stood up by himself, and even spread his arms out.

Shu Ning resisted the urge to roll his eyes, and helped him take his clothes off, he unfastened his shirt buttons one by one, and the chest inside and whatnot, he couldn't not look at it even if he wanted to, I say......Young man how on earth do you exercise? Eight pack abs! You're only eighteen what on earth are you striving so hard for? Can you please leave me some space to live?

He unfastened the belt, the material of the pants are pretty good, it slid down directly, then another problem came, underwear......we won't be taking that off. He settled his socks, and held Shu Heng by his exceptionally firm waist, under his palm is the other's bulging muscles, ah, Shu Ning was filled with envy, he carefully let his brother step into the water, and sit down steadily.

Water overflowed from the edges of the big bathtub, and at this time, big brother's sharp gaze had become even more profound.

Problems after problems came in droves, should he wash his head first or his body? Shu Ning didn't have any set rules, he was very casual when he washed himself, and now he didn't want to bother, so he just simply poured the shower gel into the water, and randomly give him a wash and be done with it→_→I'm no nanny, even if he woke up with his memories he can't blame it on me.

After all, I'm only thirteen years old aren't I╮(╯▽╰)╭Being young is a wonderful thing, they have the privilege to play dumb!

Shu Ning rolled his sleeves up high, after stirring up the water with his short little hands, he picked up a bath towel and started to help Shu Heng bathe, his skin's not bad, wide shoulders narrow waist and big long legs, he can become an idol. When he reached his back, Shu Ning raised an eyebrow:"Brother, can you turn over?"

Shu Heng stared at him steadily, unmoving.

You're relentless!

Shu Ning hesitated for a moment, then took off his pants and got into the water, I'll get wet if I have to, it's no big deal.

Big brother's back is very smooth, occasionally Shu Ning would use his hand to touch over it as well, after all he's not a real child, from time to time he would compare them subconsciously, Shu Heng really had no flaws, everything about him was good, even his muscles were stiff, and he couldn't make a dent on it, his sights trailed over to the area between his knees, could that part be small? If that really was the case then that would be awesome! Oh, Shu Heng's trailed over again, his gaze was as sharp as a blade, I'm innocent I didn't do anything at all/(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

He was done washing his body save for the area below his waist, only his hair was left, Shu Ning gulped, they always say a man's hair can not be touched, now we'll have some fun today, he squeezed some shampoo onto his palm, and after lathering it with his hands, Shu Ning tried to give Shu Heng's lustrous black hair a touch, oh my, young man, not bad!