Introduction

Arrange marriage is my first ever story in wattpad. It was already 4 years since then. I was planning in editing it from being a child story to something that other's will take seriously but that never happened. So I edited it today, May 20 2015. It used to be just a plain one shot with a clique title but a twisted plot, but, I now revised it to a short story.

The first page of this BOOK after this introduction might change into private because of its SPG scene. So in order to see it, you have to follow me first. I hope it won't be private though since it's the first chapter, but anyway, I want to thank my close friend in teaching me how to write those kinds of scenes. Thank you for not giving up on my slowness. I know I made it hard for you to teach me but at least it paid off right? You know who you are.

So here it is now, the new and improved Arrange Marriage.

Genre: Romance and Short Story

Romance

With love as a driving force, a romance is a form of fiction that traces the growing relationship between two individuals, and oftentimes, the struggle to reconcile their differences or their pasts. The protagonists typically undergo personal development, equally challenged and changed by their beloved.

Short Story

Short stories are works of brief narrative prose, which usually focus on a limited number of characters and a single, decisive plot incident. Significantly shorter and more compact than novels, short stories leave the reader with a snapshot or slice of life.

Copyright & Warning

This book is a work of fiction, any resemblance of names, places and events out of this book, living or dead is pure coincidental. This book is 'Rated R' or considered PG-17, it may contain foul languages, brutal scenes and semi-SPG scenes that are not very well suitable to young audiences. I suggest, if you are not open-minded, do not read. My ideal readers are not younger than 17 years of age, but as I said, if you are capable of handling this kind of material, then you are welcome to continue.

All Rights Reserved (c) 2011 by SilverBlaze27. No part of the book is allowed to be reproduced or copied in any terms without full authorization of the Author/Owner.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!!