Meet The Jiro Mendez

|| Jiro Mendez || 23 years old || Campus Casanova ||

GIRLS ARE LIKE toys. They come and go. Time to time different models will come across your sight and it'll be difficult to choose. But what gives? I am Jiro. Why choose if I can collect them all? Just like a pokemon.

I was born to play with them until the day I die. I was born to be surrounded by their sexy bodies and I'm the only God to tell whether I'll be pleasing them or not.

"Jiro. Ohh." Endless moans and groans but none to be cuddled.

"I'm cumming." Shifting growls and erotic dance, but still, no string attached to be holding.

To fuck everyday is my hobby. To pound my hard shaft on their pussy is my specialty. And I am planning to make it stay that way.

"Ah shit, you're tight."

"Please, Jiro." The bitch looked at me with begging eyes. I returned the look with a cold gaze and a sly smile. That's it, beg. Beg me to fuck you harder. "Ohh, God. Please." She moaned when I didn't give her what she wants. Who is she, anyway? Why would a Jiro Mendez give her what she wants?

She can try begging but I'm the one to decide what to give her.

Slow and punishing for a slut like her. She wants my huge shaft hard and fast but I won't give it to her. Why bother? I'll cum if I'll cum. I can enjoy it with either fast and hard or slow and punishing, as long as it's fuck.

I was enjoying her begging when my phone rang multiple times, so I reached for it, not bothering to remove my shaft from her. I kept punishing her while talking to the phone like nothing's even happening in my condominium.

She moaned and growled as my left hand is giving her a good tease and while I'm giving her a slow fuck that she'll remember the rest of her life. I'll make sure of that. No matter how many guys would go screwing her, it will always be my face that she'll remember. It will always be my name she'll scream. It will always be my shaft pounding her. Cause she is my slut. No matter how many guys would drive her mad during sex. I'll always be the best. That's how Jiro Mendez plays.

"Shut up whore, I'm talking to my butler." I rolled my eyes at her. Fuck this slut, can't even keep her mouth shut. I'm not even giving her 50% of my talent. "What are you saying again?"

I heard a fake cough at the other line.

[Your grandpa already chose a fiancé for you, master.]

The bitch moaned louder as I harshly pound on her when I heard what my butler said. "Fuck it bitch! I said shut up! Do you want me to discontinue fucking you and find another one that knows what shut up means?" I removed my shaft from her and I heard her call my name, begging to put it back.

[Master, your meeting with your fiancé is scheduled next week.]

I mentally cursed. That shiny head really doesn't know when to stop his nonsense.

"Tell him find a whore he can fuck and stop meddling with my gorgeous life!" I ended the call feeling pissed. Why can't that shiny head just stop? Geez! As if I'll need someone that can put a collar on me. Never in a million years. Over my fucking fuckable gorgeous body.

I heard the bitch call my name again and somehow it pissed me off. It added to my irritation.

"What, bitch?"

"Jiro, please, one cum and I'll be more than thankful." She cried and I can't help but feel superior again. What a slut. I chuckled softly, not minding if she'll think of me as a bastard. Stupid slut. I can't blame her though. I'm choosy when it comes to a slut that I'll deliver straight to heaven.