Witch

I WOKE UP with the smell of the freshly brewed coffee. I smiled at the beautiful welcome of my morning. Every single day she's giving me her addicting coffee. No sex at all, but damn! I was contended with the coffee and her smile. She's one bewitching lady.

"Wakey wakey, sleepy head. Breakfast is ready." She poked my cheeks.

"Wag mo ko utuin, you don't even know how to cook." I secretly laughed at my remark. I can imagine her making face at me right now.

"Edi coffee's ready. Feel na feel ko na nga yung pambungad ko, umeepal ka pa!" I opened my eyes and her pouty lips welcomed my vision. Cute.

"You need to kiss the prince so he'll wake up." I said huskily.

"You're wide awake moron!" She slapped my arms and I growls. That hurts. Amazonang witch.

"Come on! Just one kiss." I pouted my lips like a kid.

One thing I discovered from her. She has that weird attitude of treating serious matters as a joke and vice versa. I know if I seductively asked that, she'll laugh her ass off but since I asked it jokingly I know she'll do it.

She cupped my face and gave me a quick peck on the lips but I moved swiftly and cupped her face to deepen the kiss. Soft. I growled when she isn't responding. I reached for her left breast and gave it a quick squeeze. Her mouth gapped and I took that chance to taste her mouth. Sweet as the coffee. She started responding so I removed my hold on her cheeks, instead, I snaked my hands to her waist, I attempted, at least.

She pushed me, hard enough so she can break free from my grasp.

"Luto ka na ng breakfast, gutom na ako." I growled. There she goes again with her segway. God she's a tease! I looked at my white ceiling and fluttered my eyes close before shaking my head. I can't even get enough with a kiss. How can we even come to the point of moaning and growling on my bed?

I sighed. God, she's a real witch. I think I'm under her spell.

I stood after hearing her call my name thrice. Now I need to cook her breakfast, again. I rolled my eyes and a smile crept on my face. Why do I have this feeling that I'm liking this setup? I shook my head at the thought. I'm here to sabotage this arrange marriage so I better snap out of it.

Now that I thought of it, how can I sabotage this marriage?

She's not even desperately into me like other girls. I can't make her beg for me in bed. How can I stop this marriage? I can't help but sigh. I'll think of something.

I went to the kitchen and prepared our breakfast. I haven't even realized that a week had passed already. And my thought of Anie is frequently out of the picture. Wow! My thoughts of Anie are out of the picture even without sex. What's up with that?What's with Steph that's keeping me from thinking about my painful past? Even Anie's name isn't painful to think anymore. God! Is she really a witch?

"Uhm, Steph. Don't you want out of this marriage?"

My heart jumped when she dropped her spoon and fork with force. "Do you?" she asked back and I was taken aback. I used to.—wait! I used? Don't fucking tell me you're letting yourself into her spell Jiro! I'll give you a hard jab!

I faked a cough. "Well, I don't really have any plan in getting married." I told her honestly but all she gave me was a sad smile.

"One month."