Fiance

I LET MY butler drive me to our destination after wearing something formal. I even took my precious time bathing to think that he would leave because of my pissing pace but he didn't. God! My butler's patience is beyond normal.

We arrived in a fancy looking Spanish restaurant. I got out of the car and in front of me stood up a tall and mighty establishment built with glass walls, expensive bronze chandeliers and antique furniture. A beautiful place for a romantic dinner, with its flattering yellow lights that makes all faces glow and look radiant. Too bad there is a non-existent romance here when it comes to me. It's just another arrange marriage I just need to sabotage.

And maybe that's what put my grandfather from sending gays to my condo. I smirked, He might be successful to put me in this mess but he won't be successful in keeping me in. I mentally laughed. Because from the moment I stepped in to that reserved private room. I will make sure to sabotage everything he planned to happen to my life.

The busy place was field with calculated laughter and movements. Reach people are very well careful when it comes to manners in a fine dining so it didn't surprise me. I'm used to this since I'm one of them. Though, I prefer to eat in a regular diner just like when I was a kid. Where I met her.

I mentally cussed when I remembered the time where I saw her imperfect smile showing her imperfect teeth but still managed to give me that heart-warming back flip in my chest.

I shook the thought of her off my mind.

I headed to one private room for higher class people like us. Only the class A can afford these kinds of room. It occupies one whole floor. I find it exaggerated though. Thinking that we're just four to five people who'll occupy it, but, the convenience of having the privacy, a private toilet where there is no need to bump to someone or line up and the beautiful view of the busy city and the skyscrapers is enough to disregard everything else.

The furthest floor, rules.

I saw shiny head facing two other persons. Both are looking old with wrinkles. So ipapakasal nya pala ako sa kaedad nya? I sat with a bored expression. I was giving plain nod or shook my head to answer their questions.

I'm not planning to cooperate. I didn't even plan to get married tapos ipapakasal nya ako sa kaedad nya? I won't marry an old lady!

I was not really paying attention to their talks. I was busy mentally rolling my eyes and finding some fuckable waitress I can take home later. Cause I am freaking not planning to fuck some gristly old lady. Bukod sa makunat na, baka wala pa ako sa climax mamatay na yan. Just the thought of it is giving me shivers.

After nonsense chatters, they finally decided to order some food.

"Hijo, pasensya na kung natatagalan ang apo ko. She's just nervous." Thinking that this old lady isn't the one shiny head will arrange me with gave me relief.

The old lady is beautiful even in her age but I just don't do her kind of age, so no.

A hot waitress went to us from God-knows-where and started to take our orders. She stood right next to me which I took as my advantage. Given that our chairs are high and our table as well. We are sitting in a wide round antique table and we have distant space from each other, mine's far enough to keep my evil plan from their knowledge.

I caress her legs with a soft teasing motion. I saw her lean her belly to the round table as she professionally took our orders and giving me a wider access to her wetness. Good slut. Who could have thought that she can maintain her cool while my hand is working wonders to her spidery legs up to her wet pussy that was just covered with lacy underwear?