Is This My destiny ?????

With a loud bang on the door I opened my eyes and chuckled bitterly on my fate ... nothing is there to lost why I have to bare like this am I a toy to everyone to play with my feelings am I that unwanted ??? Why God ?? Why?? Just kill me I don't have enough courage to die that bastard threaten me if I escape he will torture my sister ...
I have no other option I regret i regret it badly to come here I was happy there studying
My life is a mess now....
Another loud bang on the door
I slowly tried to get up but I stumbled on my feet coz of weakness and I tried two to three times finally I get up from the floor to open the door ... as I opened I see my sister there and she was telling me that I have to choose the wedding dress

How desparately she was ruining me ... She has to protect me from every bad thing but she is throwing me infront a monsters den to eat me alive it's better if she poison with her hands ...

Kang seon:
Kook what happened to u didn't u slept well why ur eyes r red ??? Go freshen up and come for breakfast okey I and Daniel are waiting for u at the dining table ....

My head snapped towards her by hearing that monsters name... I think atleast for some days I will be at peace but no everyone has to ruin it why I had to face that monster ....

Why my noona can't read my face that I'm not happy with this she is forcing which I don't wanna do is she that much selfish that she is making me getting married to her own husband ...

Whatever it is ... I can't change anything now

I think it is my destiny....????

I go up dining room where my sister and that monster are waiting
I was seating there silently but some what comfortably coz he is two seats away from me but that little happiness doesn't last long... he asked me to pass something that was a f*cking excuse to touch me that bastard doesn't leave me ... I know it very well
Wish I never come to seoul
The fortune teller said that I will be very lucky coz my future partner will shower me with love but here I'm becoming a slave to my sister's husband ...

I came back to my senses on hearing my sister's shout ...

Seon:

Kook what happened eat it... u haven't eaten from yesterday ...

Daniel:
Oh honey why u didn't tell me that he hasn't eaten anything ...
What happened to our kook ... why r u not eating ??? U don't want ur sister suffer right ....uh ahh... I mean u don't want ur sister and me feel sad right kook ...

He glance at me and warned me with his eyes to eat and smile creepily  looking at my sister but she was unable to catch his sinister smile...

I looked down eating silently and left the room without saying anything...

Seon:
Kook .. kook... what happened to him ..

Daniel :
He is okey honey don't stress urself just take care of urself baby ur very weak doctor told u to rest and yeah sweetheart I just invite my friends as they r coming to chill me up to lessen my pain do have any objection dear ...

Seon:

It's okey niel ... carry on .. may be u feel light after talking with ur friends ... I'm sorry coz of my negligence we lost our baby ...I'm sorry for this I'm forcing my brother ... to marry u ...I'm doing unfair with him Niel can't we take another method or may be we could stop this right I don't wanna ruin his life Niel ...

Daniel:

Baby ... we have tried right we have tried 3 times with surrogacy and doctor said may be u have chances of getting our heir .. we tried ... but it didn't worked....
We tried surrogacy too one escape with our baby and one miscarriage and one is demanding our property coz she is giving birth to heir....
If kook accepts on surrogacy we will take care of him and u know that this marriage is just show to world that he is my husband and we have the baby in natural way so that we don't have to face any problems ...