Who Is Leo?????

Six months back somewhere in London

They are arranging the necessary things for the upcoming match between the boxers many of them are excited to see their favourite boxer Leo he is the best one among them till now he didn't loose any match but one thing is mysterious except his name no one knows anything about him except his sponser and the rumour says that sponser and Leo are classmates and best friends too so there is no way that sponser wil reveal something about his bestie Leo always wears a mask even after all these he gained so many fan due to his back to back winnings
And the match will start in one hour the hall is full of Leo's fans and some of opponent fans are there too but one name we can hear clearly that is Leo ...

One hour later

The match stared everyone shouting Leo's name and he skillfully dodging every punch of the opponent and he is waiting for the opportunity when the opponent become restless due to non stop movements then Leo's game starts the strategy of Leo is simple before coming to match he observe every details of his opponent and carefully watches his moves too so he make calculations according to him and that's why till now noone able to win against him
The match is going too interesting and with his powerful punches Leo finished the match ..
Without staying there he came out of the boxing ring and going towards his room .. and he signed some autographs for fans..
Then he went to his room to change then his bestfriend cum sponser come to him

Nick:
Leo don't wanna reveal ur face they are dieing to see u man why u choose to hide ur face u will gain to much fame and u will be some brands ambassador too and u will be the celebrity..

Leo:
U know that I don't like this Nick I want to live normal life I want freedom I don't want to go out with security and I don't people recognise me I just want to recognise my game that's it and about the brands I don't like that u know that too and I don't want to be celebrity Nick I'm happy with this and we two are happy we can't live normal life so no no to everything which u said buddy I'm happy like this bro ..

Hmmm as u say Leo can we go now wear ur mask we r leaving in some minutes

Leo:
Can't I sleep here Nick I'm too tired bro plz let
Me sleep

Nick:
Get ur lazy ass up I don't wanna create rumors that the sponsor and the boxer are a thing if not what r they doing the changing room. No no .... Get up idiot I'll leave u at ur apartment

Leo rised an eyebrow listening this

Nick:
Ah ... Ok ok ... I get it u have ur own car which is parked at some distance so that no one will suspect u or to see u so u will drive urself ...I know but as a frnd i have to ask u Leo please be careful the world not good as we see people always try to search ur mistake they don't care how much food you are drive safe and call me when u reach

Leo:
Ok dad.... I'll do that ... You are sounding like my father I'll take care bye...

Nick:
U idiot I'm just caring about u that's why and I don't wanna get in a problem with ur fans if something happens to u ur fans never leave me ...

Leo:
Ha ha so funny now move I've to go and then and message the details of next match ....

Noted ur highness..Nick said dramatically ...

Leo reached his apartment and he straight went to his room and he fell one bed like a star fish due to tiredness within minutes he fell into deep slumber...

Leo was tossing and turning coz his phone is ringing continuosly He groaned frustratingly coz of that ... And he swear to god if it is Nick that will be his last day without seeing the display he lift the call ..

What the hell Nick don't u want me to get some peace I swear if u r here I will hand to celing u idiot now bark why r u silent...

Opposite side a lady voice said hello ...

After listening her voice Leo sleep went away...Noona what happened u call me in this time ...
???:
Idiot did u forget that u have a family here r u gonna settle there dad is missing u so much plz come once baby we both miss u so much dad is always thinking about u baby just visit us once ...

Leo:
Noona just give me 2 days I'll inform you about that.. I too miss u both noona and u also know about my condition ... I'll surely come noona now let me sleep for sometime I'm too tired coz of match..

???:
U and ur matches... Take some break bub... Dad and i are worried about u take care of urself ok ... Sleep well bub ...I'll hang up then..

Leo:
I've to ask Nick about my schedule .. so that I can visit my dad and noona I'll call him tomorrow for now let's go to sleep buddy...I'm coming my dream land ...

In morning I called Nick and asked about my matches he said there is noat h till 1 month so I can go to my homeland now ..

Ahhhh... I really miss my homeland I'm coming seoul my sweet home city... The great Leo is going to land on his hometown so soon...

After 2 months...

Nick:
Where the hell are u idiot ... U said u will come after a month before the match ... Where have u been buddy ... I tried to call u but ur number is not responding even ur sister is also not saying anything ... But what will I do now I don't anything about ur family except ur sister and dad that too u just talked once I also don't think the need of asking that .. how stupid I was I have to ask about ur family...

No I can't sit here calmly and wait for u whatever it is I have to go seoul to search for u buddy...

After six months

Where r buddy I've searched everywhere u just disappear like nothing buddy ... Plz be safe where ever ur... I won't give up on u buddy ur like my little brother plz be safe Leo ..

I have to ask someone's help ... Plz God help me with this...
From someone i heard that mafia King will help the people who r in need I have to meet him there is no way that I alone find him I've take help from himm..

Will the mafia King or his men will help to find Leo ?????