Stay With Me

Tae was not in his senses he don't know what he was feeling so sacred like he will lost his loved one why his heart aching seeing the bunny boy in this condition only God knows..

After waiting for hours the doctor came out exhausted...

Doctor:
Mr.kim he is out of danger after sometime he will be conscious and I have to discuss something with you sir .. please come to my cabin..
With that tae followed the doctor to his cabin
Me.kim I don't know what happened with him he is very weak and the essentials vitamins are very low in his body his body is dehydrated I think he is not eating his food properly from  months. I must say it's a wonder that he is alive still now...
Take care of him sir and here are some medicines I'm prescribing him and come for regular checkup ...
Tae dashed out from there with angry he don't know why he feels like to destroy the person who is reason for this ..
He is sitting beside the bed seeing boy with unknown emotions kook resembles his bun but he don't know is it just his imagination or may be a coincidence... He is just staring at the unconscious boy and his wounded hand and wires attached to his body ...

Tae's pov:
Why he is not waking up till now that doctor said he will wake up but why don't he till now
He went to call the doctor to check on kook

Meantime kook was slowly getting conscious and he is having a breathing problem it's suffocating him to breathe ... He suddenly sit up on the bed with a jerk ... And noticed his surroundings and his body connected with iv and his hand is bandaged and finally his dress which is of a hospital dress and he realised he was saved by someone but he couldn't take it that he is alive he just take away his iv with force and blood dripping from his veins due to force ( when u forcefully pull the iv then blood comes out like a river we have to off the iv regulator for removing iv if not the blood will flow and doesn't stopt until we put the cap above that) ... Does he cares no ... He sitting like statue he is feeling dizzy due to blood loss it's been 15 min ... And kook felt unconscious again at the same time nurse comes to doctor while running and the patient was unconscious and there is so much blood around him.
Tae and doctor run towards him tae felt dizzy seeing kooks state.
Yes the merciless mafia King felt dizzy for the first time seeing blood
He knows the reason but stubborn to accept the truth that bunny boy had done something to his heart ...
He decided himself that he won't leave that bunny boy even for a second also ..
Doctor do the necessary things and he gave an injection
He then turned towards tae and said

    Doctor:
Sir I think his mind is not stable he don't want to live please stay with him may be he will do something after gaining conscious...
He then turned to sister
What the hell are u here for ...
Sorry sir I went to check another patient it won't happen again sir

Tae just looking blankly at them he don't know what to say...

He just sat beside the bed holding kooks hand ...mumbling something

After something his hand felt the smooth touch he look at the hand and kook was looking at tae blankly
After some sec kook finally spoke

Kook:
Mister are u the one who saved me
(Tae nodded his head) Why mister why u don't let me die I don't live in this world ... I can't breath properly in this world I don't wanna tie with relations I don't wanna be someone's who....re....please mister let me die ( saying this was searching for sharp thing to harm himself but tae hold him tightly and hugged him that's it for kook he started crying loudly pouring all his pain, frustration, anger , disgust he was hiding all these things inside his head he felt comfort in stranger arms )
Please mister kill me please I beg you he will search me and he will make my life hell please do me this one last favour mister .saying this kook brokedown completely..

Tae was silently listening everything clenching his fist that one sentence ringing in his head like a record ..

  I don't wanna be someone's who.....re....
Anger rushed inside him he wanna kill those bastard and rip his head off ...
But he stayed silent but his mind was thinking how to torcher him...

Tae:
Hey .... It's okey u are safe with me I promise u nothing will happen to u I didn't saved u to kill trust me once ... I will kill ur every problem ... I don't know who r u to me but I wanna protect u may be u don't have belief on stranger but trust me on this....

Kook:
I don't know what to say mister

Taehyung Kim my name u can call me tae or whatever u want but not this mister it feels awkward u know I feel like old man

Kook:

I'm sorry um..um.. tae can I call u that hyungie...

Yes bunny boy u can call me that

Tae:
Stay with me ... U will be safe with me noone can lay a finger on u touching was far they can't even touch ur shadow ...

Kook:
No hyungie I will be burden to u what will I do in ur home... Ur parents won't allow that hyungie....

Tae:
I'm orphan kook ... I've no one in this world ... And u can do my work like selecting my dresses and making food for me ... Is that okey for u .?????

Kook nodded his head .. hesitantly.. but he is happy that he is free from the hell and he can feel that tae can save him from every danger

Doctor come to check kook

Doctor:
How r u young boy ur lucky that Mr.kim saved u and he turned whole hospital upside down to save u ...

Kook's pov:

Who r u hyungie why u saved me what is the relation between us even my sister going to ruin my life but a stranger whom I met unconsciously was trying his best to save me..why tae why?? I'm feeling something in my heart but it's not correct to feel like this...

Some where in London

Dude where is Leo I am getting irritated by this
There is no match of him since six months....

On news channel
Everyone is very desparate to know what happen to that boxer with mask J.Leo everyone's favourite is now no where to found unfortunately he didn't reveal his face till now even we see him we can't recognise him . All his fans are waiting for Leo???
Is he able to come back ..

For more information connect with us ...??