Chapter 3: year 5

September 1995. 

The start of a new school year.

 A brand new term.

 More parties

More fun. 

More chances to win house points. 

A brand new Defence against the dark arts Professor. 

However, Dumbledore had failed to get a new professor this year so the ministry had to pick one. And Voldemort being Voldemort used his power to make sure that it was a teacher who doesn't believe in him being back, doesn't like muggleborns, never taught in their life and is a horrible person. So the new Defence Against the dark arts Professor was the pink toad known as Professor Dolores Umbridge.

Apollo hated her from the start. She sounded horrible and the rules she had already set in place before year even began were horrible.

WHO WOULD BAN PARTIES?! 

But Umbridge and her blood quills was the least of Apollo's problems. He already had two big problems he doesn't need worrying about some new scars on top of that.  One of his problems was being the heir of Voldemort and the other is….…. Well, you'll find out later.    

Apollo had a plan to deal with ths first problem. A plan that could help the war. So as soon as he could, he stormed into Dumbledore's office and demanded to talk to him.

"why don't we have a seat, have some serbert lemons and have a talk about whatever it is you demand we talk about?" 

Apollo and Dumbledore quickly sit down and Apollo starts speaking. 

"Sir. You need information. I got it. And you know you need me. I also know that you know who my parents are. So here's the deal. I'll keep pretending to be my father's heir. I'll get the dark mark or whatever. But I'll be ya spy. I'll give you all the information I learn from him. I'll help your people get out of our dungeons and stuff. I'll tell you who are death eaters. For example, Professor Snape is one. But in return, I need my sister to be protected. I want my sister to be safe. If I can no longer protect her from them, then you and your side must. " 

"Apollo, I can't ask this of you. It is too dangerous. You could be killed. Voldemort is a very powerful man. You are only 15. Go have a li-" 

"Sir, eat the bullshit. I know you don't care. You just want this war to end. And to be frank, you will lose this war without my knowledge. So do we have a deal? I tell you everything and you have my sister protected" 

"I -" 

"don't give me that vague stuff. Do you agree to my terms?" 

"Yes i agree" 

"Good and if i find out, you don't hold up your end. I'll will end you and i don't just mean kill you. I will ruin your reputation and publicly ruin you so much you'll wish you were dead. You'll understand sir, I do this for my sister" 

Apollo then stormed out of the office. 

Later that night, Apollo and Pansy snuck into the secret Hufflepuff Party. Apollo said it was in celebration of the deal going through but we all know he would have gone to the party whatever happened. Once again, someone snuck alcohol (mainly firewhiskey) into the party (Apollo believed Umbridge's daughter had brought them in rebellion even though she is in the same year as Cassie) so Apollo got drunk again. But Apollo got even more drunk than normal. He just kept drinking and drinking despite Pansy informing him that they had classes first thing tomorrow. Apollo was so drunk that when he saw that Draco and Harry were at the party he started doing very sexy dancing and sang a few songs at them. A few very suggestive songs at them. I'll let you imagine the dancing he did to the songs.