⬲chapter 5

"Shh you might wake him up"

"Oh suck my dick hyung your louder"

"Uh- you allowing me to suck your dick I don't think seungmin would like that"

As the two bickered quite loudly Chan had woken up and was listening to the two argue softly giggling as the two started to get louder, not remembering the prince needed his sleep. Chan poked his head out of the blankets a bit to find Felix and a boy who had the facial features of a fence fox.

"Ahem not to bother but mind keeping it down trying to sleep" Chan chuckled watching the two youngest stop fighting, their eyes blowing wide as they as Chan. Following their gaze Chan noticed that he wasn't dressed and was showing all the hickeys Changbin had left.

Felix blinked, smacking the person next to him trying to bring the other's attention back to Chan's face. Smiling widely Felix slowly walked up to the closet pulling out an outfit.

"Forgive us your majesty for our rude awakening, anyways changbin hyung told us to showing you around since he's got a meeting with one of the other pirates" Felix smiled placing the outfit on the edge of the bed. The other younger smiled opening the windows allowing the sun to light the once dark room.

"We'll wait outside the room okay or meet us at the dining room" Felix gave one last smile before walking out with the other younger. Laying back down on the bed, Chan's eyes wandered the room taking in the new room. As he looked around his eyes stopped at a shining star on the wall getting up. Chan began to follow the trail of stars which led up on the ceiling. Looking up he noticed the ceiling was covered in small stars and planets. The older smiled, twirling around trying to take in every single star.

"Your highness you didn't go back to sleep did you" Felix chuckled from behind the door Chan shook his head before grabbing his outfit that was carefully placed on the bed.

....

"So your highness-"

"Chan, you guys can call me Chan I never really liked the whole your highness thing" Chan chuckled as the two made an "o" with their mouth

"Okay Chan hyung so where would you like to visit first? Anywhere that caught your eye when you first arrived?" The younger asked

"Oh uh am not quite sure also what's your name I don't think I ever caught it"

The two youngest stopped turning their heads and looking at each other before looking back at the very confused Chan

"Am so sorry hyung ahem my name is Yang jeongin or you can call me i.n , innie or jeongin whichever is fine am the islands commander and the maknae of the group"

Chan smiled watching the two bicker about who was taller, while Chan looked around he noticed the small flower arrangements of white roses and blue roses. Felix took notice pulling Chan by the hand dragging the prince to the dining room.

"AH good morning your highness breakfast should be served in a few moments" lee know pulled up a chair for Chan before sitting back down next to Han who was stuffing his face with bread.

"Please call me Chan or Channie. I don't really like the whole princely title," Chan laughed, taking his seat next to hyunjin.

After sitting down chan noticed that he never really had anyone to actually talk or ease into a conversation with, changbin was busy so he couldn't talk with him Felix was being blocked by hyunjin. Jeongin was signing papers with the other younger seated next to him and Han was being scolded by lee know.

"You're not welcome here, chan-ah..."

"Shut up"

'they don't like you...'

"Be quiet.. you don't know anything"

'they probably think your higher than them'

"Stop.. please leave me alone"

'Your boring chan-ah'

"Chan... hyung... hello?" han called waving his hand confused at the muttering older

"Huh- oh sorry what did you say"

"Hyung you were talking to yourself, is something not to your liking" felix spoke up waving at one of the house servants waiting for an answer. Chan shook his head before looking down to see an untouched plate of pancakes with bacon on the side. Chan grabbed a glass of water before going back to eating. When everyone finished eating everyone went their own ways leaving chan to wander the mansion for a bit before his outing with felix and jeongin. Looking around at the paintings hung on the wall at the topway of the staircase chan noticed a large painting with the 7 members seated around changbin. Lost in thought chan didnt notice someone creeping up behind him until he felt a light shake on hisw shoulder.

"Hello channie hyung, am seungmin sorry for the late introduction what cha looking at?" seungmin chuckled raising his eyebrow playfully.

"Its okay seungmin, I was actually looking at the painting up there" chan pointed at the painting running his hand through his hair, seungmin slightly smiled before turning his attention back to chan.

"We should really update that painting if your gonna be staying with us" seungmin smiled wiggling his eyebrows playfully chuckling when the older hid his face between his hands. Seungmin grabbed chans hand leading him towards the main living room where the rest were sitting. Han being the first to notice the two ran towards chan hugging the older like a koala. Chan stumbled a bit wrapping his hands around the younger.

"Hyung, is it true you're going out with Felix and innie?" Han pouted at Chan who only looked confused only to change his attention to the two maknaes who were chuckling at the corner of the room. Han glared at the two before he was pulled off chan, lee know threw han on the couch as he smiled at chan going back to his seat. Hyunjin,felix,jeongin,seungmin all laughing at the pouting han. Chan smiled while sitting down next to hyunjin.

"Channie lets get going the day isn't going to wait for us"