⬲chapter 18

We are nearing the end of the story only one chapter left I just wanna say thanks for reading anyway enjoy this long chapter

"Okay hyunjin, since you were a commander before running off you should still remember your training correct" mark asked walking the halls with hyunjin in tow the latter nodded still keeping quiet. Mark smiled and continued to walk up the stairs towards the royal bedrooms and guest bedrooms. Guards patrolled the halls some even saying hello to mark. The continued to walk the halls only stopping at a certain door. Mark turned to hyunjin before looking back at the large door.

"This is Felix room be quiet and subtle I'll watch outside at the entrance of the hallway be quick" mark ordered unlocking the door and handing the key to hyunjin before walking away.

Hyunjin felt tears start to brim his eyes his lover was waiting for him on the other side of this door and he couldn't wait to see his boyfriend. Hyunjin slowly opened the door taking in the small drawings on the ceiling angels on both sides of the ceiling and clouds behind it hyunjin searched for the younger whispering his name only to stop when he finds the younger looking out the window.

"Lix..sunshine I hope you didn't wait for me for to long" hyunjin smiles as felix rapidly turns around to find hyunjin standing with open arms, Felix gasp before running towards the older hyunjin could feel Felix shaking so he pulls the boy for a long kiss hyunjin felt tears fall from his eyes as Felix pulls away like he doesn't believe what's going on.

"Are you real an-and not my imagination"felix sobs as he runs his hands through hyunjin's hair the older smiles brightly before nodding. Felix pulls the older for another kiss again this one a bit shorter but still comforting.

"Let's get out of here my prince" hyunjin throws felix a small coat before leading the way out. As they arrive towards the entrance of the hallway mark is standing there waiting once they come into his view he bows slightly before looking back up. Hyunjin explains everything to Felix and they quickly make their out of the castle and into one of the escape tunnels. As they are about to make it to the tunnel mark stops midway and is met with another guard.

"Hello mark, is that his highness Felix? Mark what on earth are you doing you know you could get killed for this" a guard pleaded but is stopped by mark.

"Namjoon please you gotta let me repent for everything I let that old man torture Chan for so long but I can't forgive myself for what he's done Channie is finally happy I can't let him lose all that for his stupid father" mark explained Namjoon sighed before moving aside

"I have a feeling you're coming back for Chan so be quick mark I'll let everyone know" mark smiled before leading the rest out.

...

"Alright that's enough maids clean Chan up and get him prepared for the wedding everyone else prepare the hanging." The king ordered as everyone scrambled Chan was put in a warm bath as the maids scrubbed the dried blood off his body. Chan stared at the water until he was pulled out of the tub his skin felt cold Chan wanted to go home and hide away but he was home so why would he want to leave. Chan looked at the fur jacket, he was seated on a small stool as stylist surrounded him some cutting his hair others putting the right amount of makeup others helped him with his outfit adding some jewelry like a gold chain and the gold pin on his coat golden rings adorned his fingers as he sat there lost in thought and before he knew it.

It was time for the wedding.

Chan sighed he watched the clock tick in a few hours he would be married to some princess to create an alliance between the two families.

"You see Chan he won't come for you because he doesn't live you but that women will..."

"He's failed you.. your so gullible"