⬲chapter 8

"Bin the captain of the black pearl has requested to see you" jisung walked into the room holding a folder placing it on the pile of unopened files. Changbin sighed looking up, his eyes had circles, hair all messy pointing in all different directions han would laugh if this was a normal day but today the calm and strong captain was filled with worry as his lover laid sick in his bed.

"Send him in but make sure he stays far away from felix and chan no one can know they came from royal blood lines" changbin ordered jisung smiled stopping at the door changbin raised an eyebrow sighing sitting back to hear jisung out.

" you truly are a caring person hyung, sometimes I forget you're a merciless killer and thief" jisung chuckled at changbins expression running out the room, a book hitting the closed door.

...

Chan groaned pain shooting through his head slowly getting up he noticed he was no longer in Changbin's room. Looking around he noticed religious statues lined up against the wall Chan felt his breath hitch as footsteps slowly walked closer. The sound of shoes clack against the marble floor.

"No ... don't get near me"

"Chan ... Chan-ah ....chan-hyung wake up"

Felix shook Chans arm trying to wake the mumbling older. Chan mumbled shaking his head, sweat began to form drenching his fluffy blond locks. Chan gasped his body was now drenched un sweat looking around he noticed Felix who was staring at him worriedly.

"Felix...s-sorry did I spoke you.." Chan mumbled his eyes were full and bleak the once brown eyes that shined like the galaxy became filled with sadness and anxiety. Felix got up intertwining his hands with chan's rubbing his thumb against chan's hand Felix began to hum a sweet song.

"Hey I know that song my mother used to sing that to me when I was younger" Chan smiled his eyes slowly began to close again his breathing became steady no longer shaking. Felix lowered Chan back on the bed before going out to grab some medicine from the in house doctor.

"Hello my lovely prince how are you doing~"

"jinnie I told you not to call me that am not a prince anymore"

"Oh come on you may a lost royal but you are indeed a prince" hyunjin smiled joining Felix.

"Are you going to tell changbin..."

"Not yet I want them to communicate, to understand each other so please jinnie don't tell anyone" Felix pouted at the taller.

"Okay Cupid~ I got to go changbin can collapse at any moment so me and Minho hyung are gonna make him drink until he passes out" Felix and hyunjin laughed as they went their separate ways Felix smiled faltered.

"I will not accept you..YOU ARE FROM THE ANCIENT LEE ROYAL FAMILY  ITS UNHEARD OF TO FALL FOR YOUR PERSONAL GAURDS.. you are no prince your just a child you don't know anything your confused"

" it's okay my child because we will heal you and put you back on track so the first step is the grand priest and while your there your so called guard will be killed for using  the youngest prince for ill intentions"

.....

Hii sorry for the short chapter but I would like to say that my updates will now change to Sunday and Saturdays so can allow me more time to create and update the story so until then enjoy this short chapter I will fix This later so yeah enjoyyyy