Chapter 22, (Y/n) reborn

(Y/n) POV

I'm a robot, IM A FUCKING ROBOT!!! I WILL KILL EVERYONE HERE AND FIND WHO HAVE DONE THIS TO ME!!! But I can't, I'm restrained to this wall with locking mechanisms. I think I can break them.

(Y/n): I will kill you all, I'll kill whoever had this idea

Scientist: Good thing you can't. you're stuck there until we let you out *smiles*

This son of a bitch smiled at me, ohhhh. I'm going to kill him, I'm going to kill them all.

(3rd person POV)

(Y/n) was inraged and struggled against his restraints, but one locking mechanism was broken. (Y/n) broke the lock and used his other hand to free the other. He proceeded to run to the nearest scientist and killed him.

The other scientists got notified by this and pressed the button, which sounded the alarm. Everything was flashing red and going dark for a second. (Y/n) took this as an opportunity and proceeded to kill every scientist out of rage. Everyone expected the scientist who smiled at him (y/n), grabbed the scientist's neck, and held him up in the air.

Scientist: ACK, LET GO OF ME!!!

(Y/n): TELL ME WHY SHOULDN'T KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!!

Scientist: ILL TELL YOU WHO WANTED THIS!!!

(Y/n): WHO!!!

Scientist: HENRY!!!

(Y/n): Oh my God, thanks for telling me skinbeg

(Y/n) snapped the neck of the scientist and dropped his lifeless body on the ground, and looked at the body.

(Y/n): Pathetic

(Y/n) walked to the steel door and opened it with his own bear hands. He went through the door, killing more and more scientists as he went to the exit.

(Y/n) bust down the exit door and ran out of the laboratory covered in blood and being inraged.

(Y/n): I'm coming for you, Henry. I will not show mercy to you