[JYH] 3:52 AM

It was late and you know that you should be sleeping.

And yet, both you and Yunho found yourselves comfortably sprawled on your stomachs beneath his cosy blankets, fully immersed in a fierce battle against each other in a mobile game on your phones.

"It's not fair, how are you so good at this? I did so well against others, but I can never beat you!" You whined.

You were close to losing to your boyfriend in this darn game again.

In between the many shrieks of frustration that you let out, you nearly kicked the blanket off your body. He burst into laughter and swiftly tucked the cover back around you.

With one final, relaxed tap of a button, he won the game again for what felt like the umpteenth time tonight. You tossed your phone aside like a petulant child, groaning loudly and slapping his arm in annoyance before shooting a glare at his triumphant grin.

Pointing an accusing finger at him, you exclaimed, "You! I'm your girlfriend; shouldn't you let me win at least once?"

You half-anticipated him to counter with a well-reasoned argument, as he often did.

To your surprise, he grasped your hand and deftly rolled you onto your back. Your breath hitched at the close proximity of your faces, with him positioned above you. He smirked, noticing the blush that had crept onto your cheeks, and began to gently stroke them.

"But babe, I thought you admired my competitive spirit."

Blinking rapidly, you averted your gaze shyly, clearing your throat before stammering, "I-I mean... yes, I do, but—"

He interrupted your stuttering with a gentle grasp on your jaw, locking your eyes with his. Even after being together for so long, he never fails to send your heart pounding like this every once in a while.

"You know you love it, babe."

Without giving you a chance to respond, he leaned down to capture your lips in a sensual kiss. You responded almost immediately, snaking your arms around his neck to pull him impossibly closer.

Just as the kiss started to deepen, he unexpectedly pulled away, leaving you dazed and bewildered by the abrupt interruption.

"You want more kisses?" He teased, and you nodded eagerly as he leaned in to whisper in your ear, "Then you'll have to beat me in the next round."

He erupted in laughter at your narrowed brows, quickly moving to escape your wrath.

"Yah, Jung Yunho!"

But deep down, you knew he was right.

You couldn't deny that you loved every part of him.