3

Lorran and Ed an I were in the car driving to the Perron's house. I was in the back seat while Ed and Lorran was in the fornt seat . Lorran was holding a map I was holding  a compase while Ed was driving.
We parked in the front of the house and get out of car. We went on the fornt of the porch and I knocked on the door.
I saw Caroyln threw the little window by the door. Lorrane and I smaile at her, when she open the door.

"Hello. Hi." Carolyn siad softly.
"Hi,honey." Lorrane siad
"Thanks for coming." She shooked Lorrane hand she truend to me then smile at me then huged me.
"Thank you."
"Oh it no promble at all we love hleping  people, especially a fmaily." I siad then come a man in seem to look loke famer clothes. He shook hands with Lorrane
"Hi i'm roger."
"Lorrane."
"Nice to meat you roger, my name is Ed warren, this are my wife's Lorrane and yn." I turned to Lorrane and saw her concerned face. I will admit this that this hosue have a bad vibe to it.
I truen to my left to see 5 beautiful
Children that looked scraed. "Oh look at this beautifull children." I siad with a smaile.

"This sandri, nancy, cindy, christine and
april." She siad smiled introducong her chikdren to us.
I relly dont like the vibe to this house a relly bad vibe to it I truen, around and saw Lorrane staring at me with a worried look. We stread going around
Investingating around this place,  they siad something about the heat dorping
And I knew that the drak sprits to do with when they enter the room. I heard Ed and Carolyn about the rotting meat and that that was all I need to that there is demoinc activaty in this house.

"I need to show you guys the closet that giveing me bad vibes." Carolyn siad. We were going up the stairs while Roger
Expland to us about the brids breaking their neacks on the side of the hosue.
"And the clocks stop on 3:7 in the moroing." Craolyn siad to us.
"A all of them?" I qusetion akeds.
"Eveyone."
Lorrane and I walked to a case of picters and Lorrane picked one up.
"We had them haning them around the
Stairs and something just keep knocking them down. So we don't hang them." Craolyn siad.
We walked in a room and saw a brwon old clost.

"That what I was talking about. It was here when we moved in. Theres also a lot of stuff in the celler." Craolyn siad.
"Show me the celler."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were in the celler waiting for Lorrane to see if this place relly is
haunted or cursed.
"You picking up anyting her hun?" Ed aksed whiled staing behind us .
"Something awful happend here ed and yn." Lorrane siad looking at us with a worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was with the childern reading them a. Book . Ed was with the parents while Lorrane was talking to the youngest one April.

--------------------
Lorrane pov
--------------------
"Mom and dad tell me you have a friend." I siad to april.
"His name is Rory he lives here too. But he awalys sad."
"Why is that ?"
"He won't tell me, I think something bad happend to him, I like you're friend, she is very pretty and shy, Rory like her too." Aprril siad. Now i am worried for our yn.
--------------------------------
End of Lorrane pov
------------------------------

-------------
Yn pov
------------

I walked outside and I saw Lorrane infrot of the laked, I straed to walk to her and saw that she was in tence.
"Hunny?" I asked, she fliched and slowy turend towards me. She stared at me an then looked up from I was.

"What is it what worng?" She just keep staring, I truined around and looked at the branch above me then looked infrot
Of me and saw Ed walking out, as well.
I truend back toward Lorrane, she looked like she was about to faint, she almost fell but I caught her on time.
"Lorrane!?" She hold on to me as Ed ran to us .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We bought it from the bank, so we never knew who lived here." Rorger siad to us there was a pause and Lorrane feel uneasy I saw that so I took her hand to try and clam her down.
She smiled at me then  kiss my head, truend to our husband to tell them
"Myslef, Lorrane and yn think thst you're hosue need a cleansing, an exrsiosm." They both looked at us scared and confused.
"What an exsiosm I thought that would I thought that was something that you do to people?" Rorger confused asked.
"No not necessarily,no." Lorrane siad.
"We have to get out of here." Crolyn expland.

"Im affraide that not going to help." I siad they both looked at me, comfused.
"Lorrane saw something." They truend to her for an exlanation.
"I've been seeing the drak entaty that haunts you're house, in you're land I saw it first, when we came threw you're door. It was logeds to your back, I saw it with the girls in the living room and with yn it, dont's matter were you go,
This drak entary has losdged it'sslef to you're family and it's feedind of you." Lorrane siad.

"Even if we leave?" Carolyn siad.
"Sometiemes when you get haunted, it's like stepping on gum, you take it with you." Ed siad
"I nee to tell you, have a lot of sprits in hear, but this is the one i'm most worried about because it's so hatfull."
"So what do we do now? Do we call a
Priest?" Roger asked.
"I wish that were easy, prefroming a exorisom is a afky procedure, it requiers years, of traing and then yn and I saw it go horrbaly worn." Ed siad .
"Befor we go thst far, chruch as to
authorise it frist. It means we have to
investigate, gather evidence and provide proof, now that the hard part."

--------------------------------------------------------------
                          👻AN👻
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello poeople I am going to have a brake for a little while and sorry if there is any words speel worn have a good 🌜night or 🌞day Word count 1050.