Chapter 30

*phone starts vibrating*
Mann who could this be calling me at 5 o'clock in the morning ii anit finna answer this they can wait till the a.m.....*15 mins later* text messages *
5:15
Devon -ayee man pick up the phone we gotta talk fr ma-seen√

5:30
Devon- wake up man its important ii knoo uu mad && wanna knoo the truth bout me in ya girl so text me back!-seen√

5:45
Devon-ii guess uu anit gone answer iightt man w.e ii knoo uu seen my messages but ok kool ii see how we rockinn

5:46
Me-ughhh wat uu want! Wat can be sooooooooo important that uu HAVE to see me @ 6 o'clock in the morning?-seen√

5:50
Devon-come see me meet me at my house no games fr-seen√

5:55
Me- booooyyy uu really think I'm finna come to yaa house umm try again cause ii anit rocking wit that!-seen√

6:00
Devon-mann damn iightt well meet me at rowlett park I'll be by the bathrooms in the front-seen√

6:04
Me-ok dang bye! -seen√

*end of conversation*

So bout 30 mins later ii pull up to rowlett park ionn even knoo why ii came ii should have stood his ass up but I'm nosey and ii wanna knoo all the tea about him and Cory cause this sound way to good to juss let it be unsolved. Damn girl bout time you showed up I was finna leave had my ass sitting out here getting ate up by these damn bugs in shit! Listen cool out as ii RECALL YOU CALLED ME so wat uu want?! Smhh iightt man do you wanna know Wassup with me in yaa "bf" ? Boy Dont play with me ok juss chill girl well a while back my pops died from cancer and my moms was sick and couldn't pay for all the medical bills my dad left behind plus all the bills we had to pay for and ii promised my ole man before he died that ii wouldn't join a gang but ii had to do something ii juss couldn't watch my moms struggle like that nomoree and with my criminal background a nigga couldn't get no job sooooooooo I was walking the block at night juss thinking bout all this shit and ii came up on ya girl and her brother James the leader of MSP(a west Tampa gang)
And they was sizing a nigga up so ii stepped to them on some fighting shit and they whooped my ass until james said stop then they gave me my props cause I was the FIRST dumb ass person to ever do that so from then on they claimed me said ii had heart then James got caught selling weed on the street and went to jail so Cory was the boss since he was gone so we was out rolling round & ii shot one of her boys on accident and ever since then she and her crew been out to get me but I anit worried. Devon ? Wassup? I never knew all this and I'm sorry bout ya dad is your mom still alive? Nawwww she died some years back....I can tell he was finna cry but he anit want me to see it it was so cute but ayee man check this out I anit never tell NOBODII bout this so Dont go round telling NOBODII cause you gotta big mouth loll boy whatever uu juss mad uu can't kiss my sexy lips..who can't I bet I can but you might cuss a nigga out..no I want who said ii anit want uu to? As he was kissing on my neck and working his hands all around my body he stopped in looked into my eyes and at that moment my dumb ass realized I should have went to his house!
*TUNE IN NEXT WEEK TO SEE WAT GO DOWN!;)